Chapter Two

Honestly? I have an obsession with Christa being pregnant. I don’t know why, but when she isn’t all hallowed out Historia – I could see her being a mother. Also I have nothing to do but to message you guy’s at random, so if you want to chat then message me. Um, I’ll edit this when I can/want to. But for now I’ll post it. Please comment a review. (:

"So much harm comes into this world when the wrong thing is said. But that’s nothing compared to the pain from what goes unsaid."

- Brad Meltzer, The Book of Lies

Chapter Two:

Two days. Two full days it’s been since she went to see if she was really pregnant or not and she still hasn’t got the results yet. She wanted to stay at Sasha’s until the results came back, because what if she was pregnant? What could she tell Ymir? Would her body feel differently? Right now, it felt pretty weird to her. Like a bunch of butterflies, mixture of bad and good one’s flowing up throughout her stomach, running through her entire body from her stomach and meeting every nerve at the end of her skin. It was completely nerve-wracking to the tiny blonde girl. Sasha told her it was fine for her to stay there, but she felt like a bother and that wasn’t something she wanted to feel like. Not since she’s felt that way since the day she was born.

Christa turned on her smart phone and stared at it, no texts or missed calls – nothing from the hospital or Ymir, or anyone else in that matter. She was surprised no one from her work had messaged her, being that she hadn’t gone in, in nearly a week. Christa had been working at a café as a waitress, for around a year or two now. She’s become acquainted with the workers and some costumers that came in every day. She had got the job to support the lifestyle she and Ymir both desired, and since the breakup she took less shifts and started trying to have some free time. But now she was regretting it because she didn’t have a whole lot of money for everything she needed, like food, so most of the time she’s ate once a day. Which was some-what good, to her, because she was getting sick so often…

Distracting her from her thoughts, Christa felt ill all of a sudden. With a groan escaping her lips, she got up and ran to the bathroom. Nearly falling out of bed as she did. She was really thankful that Connie and Sasha were both still in their room this time, so she could finally deal without them both constantly asking her if she was pregnant or not. Christa was getting tired of all the questions. “Have you told Ymir?” “Have you given any thought on what you are going to do?” “How are you feeling?” “How are you going to tell Ymir?” I just want them to stop. Christa sighed to herself and placed the side of her face against the wall, after she had finished puking her guts up. She placed her dainty hand on her stomach, she kind of already felt like she was. Like something in her body just told her she was. She just had to know for sure and hoped that she wasn’t.

When Christa’s phone started ringing, she reached into her pocket and pulled it out.  The ID said, ‘Marco’. Swiping ‘Accept’ across the screen and put the phone to her ear. “Hello?” She mumbled, almost grumpily.

“Christa! You answered! Everyone here is worried about you, no one has heard from you.” As Marco was speaking into the phone, he was trying to make some coffee for the costumers. After he finished pouring the water into the thing that heated up the water for the coffee. “You haven’t come in for days.” He stated, holding the phone to his ear by his shoulder. “Where have you been?!?” Marco sounded extremely worried.

Christa held her phone to her ear, looking at the furthest wall in front of her. What could she say? That she took time off because she thought that she was pregnant? She couldn’t tell everyone that. The word would get around and Ymir would end up hearing it. “I—I, uh, I haven’t been feeling the best, Marco.” Christa lied, feeling diffident. Even just sitting up she felt winded, and like she could throw up at any moment.