Chapter Six

SO YOU GUYS SHOULD GO LISTEN TO DAUGHTER BECAUSE NOW I'M GONNA HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH THEM. YEP. ANYWAYS SORRY FOR TAKING 5 YEARS TO UPDATE AND I HOPE THIS UPDATE IS ALRIGHT. IT'S NOT MY BEST BUT I'M STARTING TO RUN OUT OF IDEAS (NOT TO MENTION I'M ALSO REALLY BUSY WITH WORK OMG DID I TELL YOU GUYS I GOT A JOB?) BUT I WANT TO KEEP MOVING ON WITH THE STORY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE SUGGEST SOME THEM PLEASE. ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NEWEST CHAPTER OMG.

Sasha decided to drag Christa out of her room against her will. She knew that how big the blonde was feeling, that lately she hadn't wanted to do anything. Especially since how down she was feeling about losing her job. She had a child that she needed to be able to support and she was scared about how she could support it by herself when she had no income. She knew Sasha and Connie would do whatever they could to help her, but she felt awful about taking advantage of the two like that. Especially when it wasn't their child inside of her. "What if we see Ymir?" Christa whined as Sasha started her car, she always used this excuse to stay inside of the house. Sasha wasn't letting her get away with it again. Not just what if she sees Ymir, she was also worried if someone might see her who even some what knows Ymir.

Sasha giggled and patted her back. "Then I guess she'll see your stomach and know the truth. You can't hide forever in our house, Christa. You know that."

Biting her lower lip and nodding, the blonde looked down and feeling like she was about to cry with just the thought of Ymir because it swarmed up so many thoughts and memories Christa didn't know how to handle. She was so emotional lately, which she blamed on the pregnancy. "I don't want her to know that I'm still pregnant. She thinks I had an abortion."

"I know, and I think you should've been honest with her. Maybe she would've helped you." Sasha stated as she pulled out of her driveway and the two drove off to the mall.

Sasha wanted to do a little shopping, before a certain little one arrived. She wanted to look for items like blankets and bibs and start putting prices together so she'd know what they'd have to buy.

As soon as the two reached the mall, Christa darted off to the bathroom. Having a baby kick her bladder definitely wasn't a thing she could handle. When she exited the bathroom, she bumped into an overly muscular man and a fidgety tall friend who stood next to him -- and by tall, she meant he over-towered her like he was a skyscraper.

"U-um sorry." She looked up to the muscular guy, silently and secretly hoping he'd move so she could wobble her way back to Sasha.

"It's fine." He and the tall guy moved to the side to let her through.

And wobble, she did, all the way to Sasha awkwardly. Sasha glanced over to the guys standing outside the bathroom and then back to Christa. "Do you know those guys?"

Christa shook her head no, taking a peek back at them. "Should I?"

"They're friends with Ymir." Sasha looked at Christa with a worried expression.

Christa's entire body jolted as fear within her grew at the idea of Ymir's friends telling her that they saw her. But then she sighed with relief, especially since they didn't even seem to know who she was so she assumed she was in the clear. Plus she didn't know who they were, so she was sure she hadn't been noticed.

*************************

Ymir collapsed on the bed she now shares with Mina, the brunette was exhausted. Due to the bills she had to pay for Mina, herself and the future baby had caused her to get two jobs. And hoping that she was finally able to be alone and rest, Mina marches into the room and throws shopping bags on the floor of their bedroom door. "YMIR! GET UP!" The girl pleaded, hoping Ymir would actually get up eventually.