Chapter 8

Well, fuck. I have to return to work for the next few days. (This authors note was written directly after Chapter 7 was published). Having to return to work tomorrow sucks ass because I legitimately cannot walk without being in pain. It feels like my right foot is broken, but I don't want to go to the hospital unless it is. So I've just been dealing with it, icing it, along with taking an anti-inflammatory for it to hope it'd take down the swelling and pain... But so far, nope. Hopefully in time it'll heal. x.x Also I'm writing this as I'm half awake. Goodnight. Sorry for the mistakes if there is any. I'll write a longer chapter later. Enjoy.~

Here's the new update, comment and vote please~ ♡

Sasha swung the door open and Lily darted out at Christa, jumping onto her. "Mommy, mommy, I missed you!" The little girl cheered enthusiastically.

Christa smiled and rubbed Lily's head, giving her a kiss on the top of her forehead. "Mommy missed you too."

Ymir stared at Sasha, and then at Lily. Her eyes were watering up. "W-what the fuck..." Her face turned to Christa, who was actually focused more so on Lily than anything right now. "Who is she?" Ymir asked angrily, she wanted to know the answer right now about Christa's daughter? Just even thinking about Christa having a daughter scared her.

Gulping and standing up straight turning to face Ymir, Christa folded her arms over her chest and sent Sasha a look that Sasha understood and took Lily inside. "She's my daughter, is there a problem?" She eyed Ymir, who was seemingly getting angry.

"Am I the father, Christa?" She fumed.

Christa bit her lip, and looked down. Shit she's mad. "Biologically, yes you are. But emotionally, no, she has no father. I've been raising her. Alone." She looked back up at Ymir and into her eyes, her amber eyes were glazing with a fire in them Christa saw.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that I had a daughter? Goddammit Christa!" Ymir yelled furiously at her.

Tears swelled up into her eyes, thinking about the past. "Ymir you wanted me to abort her! You didn't want her!"

"What the fuck Christa! You told me you had took care of it!"

"I was too far along to abort it when I found out! And it was my fucking body, not yours! You don't get to be mad now. I raised my daughter, by myself with Sasha and Connie. And you have never needed to be in our lives. You don't need to be now. So if you want to go, then go. But she's my daughter and she is everything to me." By now tears were running down the blondes cheeks, her cheeks turning a puffy red. Ymir will never change, she thought to herself.

Ymir just sent her a furious look and then stormed away and got into her car, slamming the door shut hard and drove off.

Christa immediately fell to the ground in tears, holding her hand over her mouth. She loved her daughter, how could Ymir not? She was willing to give up everything for Mina and hers child? But Christa's and Ymir's child, Ymir wanted nothing to do with. It just didn't make sense to Christa, was it just her Ymir didn't want anything to do with?

Ymir slammed the car door shut as soon as she reached her own apartment, she was livid that Christa would keep such a secret! It was her daughter too, didn't Christa think she wanted to be apart of her life too? If she had known that Christa wasn't able to get an abortion she would have never suggested that and she would have stayed in her life.

Ymir threw herself onto her bed and buried her head in a pillow and fell asleep.

In the morning she woke up, and then sluggishly got dressed. Wondering if everything that happened last night was a dream? Did she really have a daughter with Christa that she thought wasn't ever born? She would soon find out, because she would have to see the blonde Goddess sometime around 3 pm due to yet another meeting with Christa's boss.

Groaning the brunette lounged around all day, up until about noon when her friend Bert had called her up wondering if she wanted to have lunch with him and his boyfriend. Ymir was really wanting to deny it, but her stomach was growling and there was hardly ever food in her house and the guys always bought lunch for her so was Ymir about to say no to free food? Hell no. So she said yes, and then got dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a tank top. Something she was really used to wearing. Then she drove to the restaurant they always choose to go to.

It was a small restaurant that had opened up in their town, that was owned by a small family called The King's Chef. They had normal entrees like chicken tenders, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, soups, bacon, eggs, everything that was normal in their town was on the menu. The place was decorated in some dark maroonish coloring, and old wallpaper covered the walls that contrasted well with the maroonish decor for the place. Ymir thought it looked similar to what she thought a home would look like.

Sitting across from Bert, as Reiner excused himself to the mens room. Thr tall brunette, put his elbows on the table to lean closer to Ymir. "So what's going on? You sounded out of it earlier. Are you not able to open up your tattoo shop?"

Ymir leaned back in her seat and folded her arms over her chest and shrugged. "No, I am able to... but his secretary is my ex." Thinking about Christa and the events last night, Ymir didn't want to really tell bert that she had a child with the blonde and abandoned it before it was even born, without knowing that Christa still had the child without her. Ymir couldn't help but think if she had choosed to stay in her life, would she had been a good parent? Would her daughter love her? Would she love her daughter? They were probably stupid questions to outsiders, like of course you would've loved her. But Ymir didn't know that, Ymir didn't know if she'd even like parenting. She never had any rolemodels to look up to in that aspect and had to pretty much raise herself way before her teenage years.

"Your ex? Which one?" Bert asked, his chin resting on his hands.

"Christa Renz, do you remember her?"

"Isn't that the one people kept thinking she was too pretty and good for you?" Bert had to ask. Something in him just told him he had to.

"Yes, but she wasn't... well, maybe, because I'm a piece of shit actually apparently." She rubbed the back of her neck, still thinking about how awful it was that she felt like she abandoned her own child without a word or remorse. Though she had remorse, thinking that the child was dead, because honestly she was regretting it. Maybe Christa keeping Lily was a sign for her, and finding out about it was another sign telling her that it was her time to help her out and to be a parent. Because back when she had found out she really wasn't ready, even with Mina she wasn't ready. She had just prepared herself for it. Now, however, she thought maybe she could actually give it a try, that is if Christa would let her. The little blonde seemed pretty hell bent on making sure she knew that she was only her daughter.

Bert laughed at that one, smirking. "How so?"

Ymir shrugged again, adverting her eyes elsewhere. "Apparently I knocked her up and abandoned her." She spoke the words so casually. "So I have a daughter, her names Lily. She's really cute. Looks like a miniature Christa."

"What?" Bert blinked at Ymir for a few seconds, trying to understand what the girl had just said.

"Yeah... I actually didn't abandoned. I just told Christa to abort it while I was with Mina. So, maybe that makes me an asshole." Ymir had a pretty good idea on what type of person she was.

Bert was still just sitting in a daze, wondering what the heck happened without him ever knowing.

The Secrets We Keep (Yumikuri Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara