"Great, we'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient, dead witch power." I roll my eyes, still hating anything to do with freaking witches.

"You know where the witches were burned?" Bonnie glares, walking over to me. Yes I do, Damon told me earlier. HAHA!

"Ops, did we forget to mention that?" Damon asks, a smirk still on his face. Bonnie glares at both of us, not very happy at all.

"Are we going to have to read through every one of these books till we find the right spell?" Jeremy sighs, looking at all the books around us, changing the subject.

"Not exactly." Bonnie answers, going to stand in front of the bookcase. She holds her hands up, closing her eyes and starting to whisper a spell under her breath. After a few moments a bunch of books come flying out of the shelf, but one lands on the floor that is already open to a page. "It's this one." she states, bending over and picking up the book.

"Great, now pick up the rest then lets go." Damon sighs, giving her an annoyed smile

------------------

"Do you really think Isobel is telling the truth about the word getting out about the Dopplegangers?" Elena asks nervously, looking between Damon, Stefan and I. Apparently Isobel told Elena people know about us.

"I don't believe a word she says but...I think we would be stupid to ignore her warning." Stefan admits, causing Elena to roll her eyes. If he is taking her warning seriously, that means he believes her.

"You two should just stay here, better for us to keep an eye on you two." Damon smirks, winking at me. I shake my head with a slight roll of my eyes.

"What? In a house any vampire can enter?" Stefan demands. "No, they are safer at there house."

"Then we'll stay there." Damon sighs, while Stefan just shrugs.

"Really guys? Is that your brilliant plan? You two just never let Elena and I out of your sights?" I glare, not liking this bodyguard thing they have going.

"Let me know when you come up with a better one." Damon glares back. Someone is on his man period this week.

"Fine, but Aria and I need to go to the Lockwood Lunch in, so who's going to accompany us to that?" Elena asks. Ugh, I don't want to go to that thing. It sounds so boring.

"That'll be me." Stefan smiles, raising his hand in the air slightly.

"Not me, I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie." Damon tells me, when I look over at him. I would much rather be with Damon doing witch stuff then stuck with Elena and Stefan for the day.

"Does that mean you're taking her to the-" Damon cuts off Elena, holding up a finger to his lips. Elena and I both frown at him, not understanding.

"Don't get quite on my account." Katherine smirks, walking into the room. Oh...that's why... "If you have a plan to combat the appending vampire doom, please, do tell." We all look at each other, not a peep coming from any of us. "Seriously, what is the plan to get us out of this mess, hm? I delivered you a werewolf, a moonstone, and a dagger to lure and kill Klaus. And right now all you have is a moonstone, or so you tell me."

"No, we have it." Damon argues, finally speaking.

"Where is it?" she demands.

"It's in a very safe place." Damon smirks. Ha! It's not, it's in his freaking soap dish because it looks like a bar of soap.

"I've been honest with you, time to return the favor." Katherine sighs, glaring at my boyfriend.

"Let me be honest with you Kathy, don't mistake the fact that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep then fed your remains to a werewolf, as trust." I smile coldly giving her a small shrug.