Chapter 50

"Welcome back to Chicago Stefan, and for you Aria, I think you will like this city." Klaus smirks, as we pull up to some old abandoned warehouse, far away from the actual city though. I step out of the car, smiling at the cold Chicago weather. I like it already and we aren't even in the city yet.

Klaus walks over to the door, pulling it open. He walks inside the building, Stefan and I following him in. I look around the place, wondering why the hell we are here. We stop in front of another door, Klaus pulling it open. I smile, looking at the whole Chicago City. It's really amazing, especially for me since I've never been here before. 

"What are we doing here?" Stefan questions, not even the slightest bit interested in the city view like I am. 

"I know how much you liked it here, bringing back memories of the good, ol' ripper days." Klaus grins. 

"I blacked out for most of them, a lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan frowns, sounding like a crack head. I guess he kind of was for a while. He was addicted to a substance. 

"Well that is a crying shame, the details is what makes it legend." Klaus answers, in an almost awe tone. Huh... does he envy Stefan for just being able to let go?  "Chicago was magical..."

"Yeah." Stefan sighs, "I guess I'll have to take your word for it, like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan goes back into the building, apparently not wanting to see the view anymore. 

"Down to business then." I roll my eyes, following Stefan back into the building. I wanted to enjoy the view for a little while longer but no, Stefan was done so I had to be done.  

"Why are we still with you? We all had our fun. Your hybrid's failed, I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan demands. 

Klaus smirks, "We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

"Ugh, I hate witches. Do we have to?" I whine, as Klaus opens up the car door ready to drive to some old witches place. 

"Yes Aria, we do." Klaus sighs, "Don't worry, she won't do anything to you." 

"I'm not worried about her using her witchy mojo on me. I just hate witches in general." I say, glaring at him. Witches are bitches. Not a big fan of them as you can tell. 

"Deal with it love, and restrain yourself around her. If she hears you insulting her or witches in general, you will have to worry about her doing something to you." Klaus laughs, getting into the car and shutting the door behind him. Seriously? How is her doing something to me funny? I don't find it funny. 

I look over at Stefan for help but he just shrugs, "Klaus is right, you should listen to him for once." 

My jaw drops to the floor, "Did you just tell me to listen to Klaus?"

Stefan rolls his eyes, "Get in the car Aria or he will leave without us."

"That's a bad thing?" I smirk. 

"I heard that love!" Klaus yells from inside the car causing me to laugh. I use my vampire speed, and hop into the car, appearing right next to Klaus. I give him an innocent smile, acting like I've been sitting their for awhile.  Klaus looks at me like I'm mentally challenged, rolling his eyes. 

"I'm ready now." I say. 

"Wonderful. I guess now that you're ready, we all have permission to go." Klaus deadpans, looking like he wants to eat me.  I nod, an innocent smile still plastered on my face.

Oh how I love annoying Klaus.

—————————————————————

I look around as we walk into some old bar that looks like it's a hundred years old. Still younger than Klaus and Stefan though. Good one Aria.