Episode 21 - My Dream Debut

Start from the beginning

I heave a heavy sigh.

Fine.

I keep my glare and rephrase, "Putangina mo....sir."

Oh ayan. May 'sir' na.

Sorry, but that's about all the respect I have for you.

Take it or leave it.

Kieth tilted his head the other way and smiled, satisfied. "Good enough."

My scowl deepened.

You.

You ruined my one and only chance at a proper acting debut.

You shut down all the possible roles that I might've landed after Prestige.

You knew that I always wanted to be acknowledged by the Prestige Admins and that I worked hard to earn my own PROPER debut as an actress.

WITHOUT the help of anyone else.

That was one of my personal goals.

The goals I had set after building myself up again.

Tapos ano?

Basta basta mo lang i-aanounce na may project na ako?

Did you just call dibs on me just because you have some unfinished business with me?

"Well? Is that it? I'm busy, you may leave." The man in front of me takes out papers under his desk and starts doing his paperwork.

I lifted my hands away from the table and stared him down. "Are you happy now?" My words laced with sarcasm and disdain.

"Yes," He says as he looks up at me, "because you came to see me." sabay wink.

And then he acts as if what he's about to say is hurting him more than he assumes it will hurt me. "But I'm quite busy right now sweetheart, lets talk later."

Lord help me.

I sigh.

"Don't give me that Rodriguez. You know exactly why I'm here." I say with a straight face.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sweetheart." He says nonchalantly while singing more of his papers.

I drop my hands to my sides. I let out an exasperated chuckle.

Alright. Let's not beat around the bush.

"Okay fine. What's with this 'short romance series'? Why was I not informed? And why is V included in all of this?" I finally ask.

He stopped moving his pen as soon as I mentioned V and leaned back on his chair to look at me.

"It's just as I said at the presscon, Miss Mira. I'm planning to make a short series for the promotion of SimSimi Inc. and Mr. V's agency already agreed with my proposal." he said, his eyes still filled with amusement but somehow darker.

"You didn't answer my f'cking question." I say with a serious tone.

He smiled and stood up.