Trevor.

oh my gosh, guys, I haven't updated in months, I'm so sorry but I have a good reason why. 

I've recently started a story on the episode app called 'Ghost', you can go read it by clicking the link in my Instagram bio, my Instagram is cas.author. You can also message me about updates.

okayyyyy on with the story.

Also, this chapter is going to be in Trevors point of view and it's going to be really short sorry but the next one will be out very soon.

'Fuck', Trevor screamed as he stormed out of the Gallaghers house.

His palms were sweating and he could feel tears start to attack his eyes. All he felt was sadness and betrayal, he had waited for Ian, waited for the love of his life. Of course, he wanted Ian to be happy but he wanted him to be happy with him, not Mickey.

'How could he do this to me?', Trevor said as he broke down crying. His chest was tightening and he could feel his knees falling to the ground. 

All he wanted to do was give Ian the world, he wanted to fix him and help him become a better person.  Does wanting Ian all to himself make him a bad person? Yes, yes it does.

Ian needs someone who can keep him happy in the long term and Trevor isn't that person.

'Trevor?', a familiar voice called him for down the street.

It was Fiona.

'I heard your conversation with Ian', her face immediately drops and so does his.

'Listen, Fiona, I didn't mean hardly any of what I sai-'

He's immediately cut off by the impact from Fiona's cold hand shooting across his face.

'DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DARE TO TALK TO MY LITTLE BROTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN!'

You could see the anger forming across her face, she looked as if she could explode at any minute.

Trevor started to sob.

'Fiona, I am so sorry, all I want is for him to be happy.'

He wiped away his tears and started to get his breathe back.

'I can give him the world, unlike that southside street rat!'

Again, Fiona slapped him, she slapped him hard.

'Trevor, I swear to god you need to start watching what you say around here. If anyone hears you say that about Mickey Milkovich it won't just be hurting you.'

'I'm not scared of him.'

'Trevor, I know you aren't an aggressive person, don't act like you aren't scared of the whole of the south side.'

Trevor begins to storm off when he feels an arm on his shoulder.

'Watch your back, Trevor', Fiona says before she walks off.

FIRST PERSON, TREVORS POINT OF VIEW

I feel worthless, why am I not good enough for anyone? Ian needs me, not Mickey. I can't stress this enough, Ian needs someone who can help him, keep him calm, make sure he and his job are stable. How on Earth will Mickey be able to get him to work? Afford a house with him, start a family.

They won't be allowed kids, no adoption agency will let ANYONE from the south side raise a child, no one deserves to be brought up in that ridiculous lifestyle.

God, I'm such a fuck up, why did I let Ian go?

He was the love of my life, he IS the love of my life and I just let him walk away without a fight. I need to show him that I'm worth it, that I'm the better man.

Fiona thinks that I should be the one to watch my  back, haha no, Mickey needs to be the one to watch HIS back because I'm going to steal Ian right off of him and when I do we are going to be happier than ever.