Mandy and Lip

Lip was patiently waiting for Mandy whilst lighting his cigarette, he was feeling nervous but wasn't sure why it's not like he was nervous to see her he was just nervous that all of his old feelings would come rushing back up again.

 Many was driving down to Patsy's Diner to meet Lip, she was ever so nervous because she hadn't seen him for a couple of years and the last time she did see him she was running out the door. She had missed him terribly whilst she was away but she knew if she came back home permanently she would be putting herself through too much pain again, she thought he didn't love her back but little did she know she was ever so wrong. 

Lip could see Mandy get out her beautiful car, he was so confused on how she had so much money but he was really proud of her. She gracefully stepped out her car and Lip then realised he had never seen anyone so gorgeous, just like he had told her those long years ago.

Mandy stepped out of her car almost falling because of how much she was shaking. 

'Oh no, he looks just as perfect as he did those years ago.'

She knew already that her feelings were coming back, I mean how could they not, she was in love with Lip after all.

Awkwardly Lip went to hug Mandy and they exchanged weak smiles when really they were both overwhelmed with love and joy. 

'So...Mandy have you tried to contact Ian?'

'Yes, he's in prison but apparently, he was let out yesterday, has he not tried to contact you?'

'No, I mean I've been quite busy with Fiona and rehab.'

'Rehab? Are you okay?'

'Well I've been better but I feel A LOT better now you're here Mandy, I missed you and I meant what I said on the phone.'

'I know you did and I've missed you too but you fucking hurt me those years ago and it took me ages to recover, I've only just turned my life around and now I'm back where I started.'

'Well, is that such a bad thing?'

Lip kisses Mandy slowly as if they were the only two people at Patsy's Diner.

Mandy giggled and pulled away but then after staring into his eyes for a second longer she gave up the temptation and kissed him back passionately.

Mandy and Lip were both finally happy and at home, they were where they were always meant to be.

WRITERS NOTE: I hope your all enjoying my fanfiction, I've had so much fun writing it and I'm quite proud of the story I've made. I hope one day this story will come true. Please comment your opinions and what I should make happen in the next chapter.