The Start Of It All

Cautiously, Ian sat at the edge of his uncomfortable prison bed writing whilst all the other men around him slept, writing his thoughts down helped him relax because of his bipolar. Ian knew that he had fucked up, why would he ruin his relationship and career all for something so stupid. 'why did i become gay Jesus' he thought to himself, he had well and truly fucked up. He was so ashamed of what his family and Trevor would think of him, they would probably assume that he was off his meds even though he has been taking them everyday for the past 2 years now. He knew why he was acting like this, it was because he was missing someone who he loved every much, someone who made sure he was okay and someone who protected and cherished him no matter what he did and that person was his convict ex-boyfriend, Mickey Milkovich.

It was Sunday, the day after Ian had been arrested, surely his family would have realised by now or seen it on the news. It was breakfast in prison and Ian had no idea what to expect, as he started to line up to get the new prison gloop someone tapped his shoulder lightly. Ian turned around suspiciously and behind his shoulder was Mickey. He was stood there smiling and for a moment or two Ian had forgotten he was in the worst place, he finally felt at home again.