The Talk

'So, marriage huh? Fiona said whilst staring at Ian.

'Well yeah, you know how much I missed Mickey and my life went to shit whilst he was locked up, it had nothing to do with my meds its because I missed him' He slowly looked at Mickey.

Fiona knew that Mickey just wanted what was best for Ian and that he had ever only been truly happy with Mickey.'

'Well, what about us?' Said Trevor. He was feeling nervous because Mickey would not stop making eye contact with him.

Ian had never been this confused, he loved Mickey with all of his heart but part of him deeply cared for Trevor and even though he did not feel the same as he did a couple months ago he still did not want to see Trevor hurt but sadly he was already hurt.

Trevor was completely shocked that Ian had not been really happy whilst being with him and that as soon as he comes back he is suddenly engaged to his fucked up ex-boyfriend, yes Trevor knew about Ian's past and what he felt for Mickey but he thought that was all behind him and he had moved on with him and their new life. Trevor cared for Ian yet he still put everyone else in front of their relationship, Ian never truly felt comfortable and at home, with Trevor but with Mickey he was always happy and never had doubts besides from when he first got diagnosed with Bipolar Disease. Ian was well aware that Trevor did not treat him how he was supposed to be treated, all Ian wanted was a boyfriend to help him move on with his life but now he can move on with Mickey.

Mickey could tell that Ian cared for Trevor but he was not jealous, he actually was sad because he did not want to see the love of his life hurting, even though he disliked Trevor he still wanted Ian to sort things out and make his life right again.

'Wow, Ian your family has got to shit without me here'

Ian had told Mickey about all the arguments and rivalry with Fiona and to be honest it reminded Mickey of his rough, southside childhood, he missed Mandy so he kissed Ian and left him to fix his own problems by himself.

'Ian, you can not do this to me' Said Trevor.

'Trevor are you fucking joking, you treat me like shit, you never put me before you or your work. I am a human being and I need some attention and I need a gentle boyfriend who will love me more than his work.'

'HAHA, you think that piece of shit is gentle, he is obviously a disaster waiting to happen'

This made Ian angry, after everything him and Mickey had been through Mickey always stook up for Ian and now he was going to do the same for him'

'FUCK'

Ian punched Trevor right in the fucking nose.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I MADE IT QUITE LONG SINCE I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE