𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you alright?" The girl nods her head; the timer goes off on her phone causing her eyes to widen. "Okay! Bye love you." She rushed out, hanging up.

She closed her eyes placing her phone on the sink as she tried to prepare herself for what might come, opening her eyes and looking down, her face showing fear. She was only 19 turning 20 in less than a month, this was a big step in the wrong direction she wanted to go, that little word would change everything and that made her terrified.

Positive

She felt faint: How this had happened, I mean of course I know, but how, we were safe, we always were. She thought to herself, clinching the stick. She sighed loudly looking towards the 6 boxes that were all open, the same result on all six, whether it be 2 lines, one word, one plus sign, it all meant the same and it would all end the same, tears threatening to spill as she looked around the bathroom, one thought going through her mind. How and I going to tell Garfield?

"Kay!" She said loudly and in a second the girl was in the bathroom with her shutting the door behind her causing the line of girls to groan. "What is it? Have you finished? What did you get?" The 21-year-old asked quickly, Maeve looked to her hand. Kaylee hesitantly took the stick looking at the same result. "Are you sure?" The blonde looked to all the opened boxes that had been thrown in the sink along with the sticks. "Oh." She mumbled as she followed where she was looking.

"I don't know what to do." She whined letting her head fall on Kaylee's stomach since the gothic girl stood in front of her. "Tell Gar." She replied. "I'm scared though." "Of what? Garfield! That boy is teddy bear, he would never ever be mad at you." The blue-eyed beauty looked up, meeting the green eyes. "I'm scared of how he'll react." Kaylee rolled her eyes popping her hip while crossing her arms "Garfield he'd be so happy, he loves you, god forbid because you are crazy, and I pray for anyone who can deal with you." The blonde smiled, chuckling. "Garfield will be a good father." The girl added, kneeling down placing the test in the sink with the rest. "It is his right?" Maeve laughed loudly. "Yes Kay, it's his." The gothic girl smiled, Kaylee was always nice, not a first though, she was mean and scary, but now that they have become friends, Kay is the most kindest and funny person.

The blonde thought for a moment. "Can you please get him." She asked, Kaylee nodded and left the room to go find her room-mates boyfriend, when she steps outside she is met with a bigger line and she gets an idea. "First one to find Garfield Logan gets to use the bathroom first!" She yelled, and the line scattered like ants.

⛧彡

The green haired boy was forced into the bathroom. "Hey." He complained before the door closed behind him, before he had time to react he was met with someone's arms around him causing him to raise his arms from surprise soon realising its Maeve and he hugs her back slowly. "Hi." she mumbled into his chest. "Maeve, whats wrong?" He asked and he began to hear her crying in his chest. "What happened? Who hurt you? Kaylee and I talked about this moment. She knows where to hide a body." This caused the girl to laugh which brought a smile to his face glad he could make her laugh.

"Maeve, seriously. Whats wrong?" He asked pulling Maeve back so he could see her face, placing his hands on her cheeks. "I'm pregnant." She said in complete seriousness, her voice was soft, but he could hear it. The smile dropped from his face; his face emotionless for a few seconds "Garf...?" She shrieked as she was picked up from the ground and brought into a tight hug, his head resting on her stomach as he hugged her waist, Maeve's hands on his shoulders. "Squeeze me any tighter and I'll pee." Maeve said, she had drunken a lot of water to pee on all of thoughs pregnancy tests. He placed her back on the ground. "Sorry." He mumbled. "You're not messing with me are you." He asked quite close to tears, she shook her head. Garfield smiled brightly, kneeling down he wrapped his arms around her waist until his head was right on top of her stomach, Maeve placed her hand on his head, laughing a little to herself at the way he was acting, but not because it was funny, but because it was cute. (IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE)