O7 ; 葉舒華

Depuis le début

Jisung smiled at the sincere approach. "You really should be that nice, people will ask you to be friends with them." Jisung says, "Huh. Friends my ass, all of them are hypocrites, I want real ones."

"Are you referring to Renji or smth and the Hyunjin?" Shuhua lightly gave him smack that made him groan. "They're real ones, it's just that, I'm out of their league."

"Oh really know? Maybe cuz you're on my mine?"

"What the hell Ji?! That was one fucking weird pick up line!" They both laughed when Shuhua pulled out her pinky finger, "Promise me you'll be there for me, okay? And I promise that I'll help you and be with you when you need." Jisung squinted his eyes for the lass's childishness but did it anyways.

"And also, you need to be with me always. AND! We need to be at detention as always." He smirked and Shuhua nodded. "Deal." As they let go, Jisung bended on his knees making the girl confused, "Hop on Shu. This way, Felix won't have the chance to kill me."

Shuhua's eyes traveled to the gates, seeing Heejin and Felix there. "Oh my God, mate. You're gonna get fucked up." But still she hops on his back.

"Wait, is Felix the one Heejin likes?" Shuhua suddenly asked that made Jisung almost stumble, "What the heck was that Ji?!"

"What you're saying is incest! They're cousins!" Jisung answered and balanced himself before walking again. "How can they be cousins tho? Felix is Australian, and Heejin is Korean."

"Heejin's mom is Australian." Shuhua awed and nodded. "By the way, why did you change in track?" She asks again.

"As you can see, the three are jocks. I also play baseball but stopped, I didn't want to be involve in any of them except for Heejin." Shuhua just sighed at what he said. She didn't know the story but she could see that his old friends really missed him.

"Oh fuck. Felix is coming, code pretend!" Jisung suddenly said that panicked Shuhua, as Felix got nearer with Heejin at his back, they also walked faster,

"I don't know what to do!"

"Just be yourself!"

When Felix finally stopped them, the four of them was silent when Shuhua said,

"G'day mate!"