"Not everyone's gonna like me, not everyone's gonna treasure me." They both got silent, until Shuhua burst out laughing, "Wait, wait, I was not fucking ready for that! You should tell me whether we are on serious or comfy mode!"

"Hey! Stop shouting!" He hushed the older who seems to be trying really hard to stop laughing. "Okay, okay. But hey, why did you agree with me to do this cliché thing?" Jisung asks.

"Hmm." Shuhua kept quiet for awhile, "Maybe because I wanted a new friend, and maybe because it's worth it to help." She answered smiling st him.

"Why? Aren't you satisfied with those two?" Jisung asks while checking his phone for messages. "I am. And maybe they are.. satisfied with themselves." The latter turned off his phone and gave her a questionable stare.

"They're okay without me." Shuhua chuckled sadly and looked away. "Alright, alright! Cheer up Shuhua! Since I'm your new friend and we are at the same situation." Jisung have her a cheery smile.

Shuhua scoffed at his comment, "What do you even mean in the same situation? It's too obvious that those guys miss you!" She glared at him, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Miss me? You think? Lol. They could kill me with their stares tho." The girl rolled her eyes, "Well, let's go, shall we?" Jisung stood from his seat and the lass just nodded and followed.

Heading out the cafe, the two started talking again. "Ji? I'm really happy you got to be my friend even if we're not that close. When I talk to you it feels like we've known for years."