8: A Calm Before The Storm

A/N:

WARNING: NO BETAA short chapter but it's nearing the end

*

"They aren't my parents," Taehyung squeezed shut his eyes, screaming to the adults in the room and then ran to Seokjin's side and buried his face to the crook of the older hybrid's neck, "Appa is my only parent!"

"Taetae-"

"Don't call my name like that!! Only Jungkook and Appa can call me like that!"

"Taehyung!" Seokjin grabbed the tiger hybrid's arm when the young boy threw the new plushie the poor lady gave him before to the floor, the woman gasped; she covered her mouth and broke down. Clutching her gown, she cried and Seokjin felt guilty.

"She is not my mother!" Taehyung shook his head, his tiny fist punched Seokjin's chest and fat tears drenched the older hybrid's shirt. Taehyung's father, the living proof that Taehyung is his son remained silent, the man is a tiger hybrid just like his son.

"We lost him when he was two years old," his father said while hugging his wife, "we're in the park and suddenly our little Taetae was gone," Seokjin could feel the pain clearly from the strong figure before him.

The man screamed a leader, alpha indeed, and for Seokjin; a bird hybrid, Taehyung's father made him nervous but at the same time the older man was giving a comforting vibe. His wife was gentle too, with a really kind smile and eyes similar to Taehyung; they were undoubtedly, are Taehyung's parents.

"Taehyung, apologies," Seokjin said sternly, the little boy shook his head again; refusing to look back. He pulled Seokji's shirt and forced his face to the older hybrid's chest.

Seokjin sighed, Jungkook watched them with wide eyes from the other side. The bunny hybrid eyed Taehyung's parents with anticipation and curious eyes but they all could find discomfort too from the little boy's eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Seokjin bowed, Taehyung hissed, trying to growl when he saw 'his father' bowed to strangers who claimed to be his parents when he never had any before grandpa and Seokjin. The tiger clawed at Seokjin's nape unconsciously, stopping when the older man winced in pain and licked the wound apologetically but still glaring to the strangers in front of them.

Taehyung's father shook his head, "no, we should be the one who apologies," he said with a low tone, his wife stopped crying and wiped her face with a handkerchief, she looked down to her lap and let out a shaky breath.

"We could run a DNA test if you're doubting us," she said softly, "but Taehyung is our son, he is the next heir of our clan," Seokjin put down his teacup, eyes wide; shocked. He looked to Namjoon who fidgeted on his seat.

"Clan?" he asked, "what clan?" Namjoon opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, he scratched his nape when Seokjin knew it wasn't itchy at all.

Taehyung's parents looked confused too, "Kim-ssi haven't tell you yet?" she asked with a worried tone, Seokjin shook his head, cutting the strawberry shortcake into bite-sized for Jungkook. The bunny hybrid jumped happily from his seat and climbed to Seokjin's lap, Taehyung scowled but he moved to the other side of the sofa; giving up his position from the older man's lap for Jungkook.

Taehyung still clung to Seokjin's side, hugging him like a baby koala and glared to his real parents with sharp eyes. His mother smiled softly but he looked away with a scowl.

"Well, hyung," Namjoon bit his lips, sighing loudly to calm down, "Taehyung is actually the missing child of the organization that handles the east; The Tiger Kim from the East."

Seokjin choked because of the tea was too hot.

*

The world is taken care of by several huge organizations who also takes a big part in the government, in the world. Their country is no different. People with high social status, people who owned titan companies; be it human, be it hybrid, the strong ruled the weak.