25. Past revelation (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Really? Then how come you didn't talk to me since past two days!!?" She scoffed, raising her eyebrows. Oh Sharon, don't ask how much I was craving to hear you and see you. But I did all that for today!

"I am sorry! You know I am very busy" I said softly, cupping her face, but she immediately swatted it away.

"Say me one thing! Did you only come here to spend sometime with me? That too today?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me. Gosh! This girl is adamant at making my plan a huge failure...

"Yes baby! I just wanted to spend sometime with you!" I said shrugging and she withdrew her hands. She glared at me. I know, I know what you are expecting from me, but I haven't forgotten it, you just need to wait a little more.

"But first, take a shower Sharon!" I said pushing her towards her room.

"What? Buy why?" She shouted, as I didn't stop pushing her towards the washroom. But I have to do this! She has to disappear for sometime...

"Because you stink!" I said and immediately bit my tongue! Shit! Shouldn't have said that. She turned and folded her hands, glaring at me.

"I mean to say, you are very ho... Hot. Fuck! I mean your mind is very hot now, so take a shower, it will be relaxing..." I said nervously, waiting for her reaction...

"Swayam, say me one thing..." She started softly and I panicked more. I know this tone, it's very dangerous. I nodded.

"Why are you acting so weird?" She shouted at me again, and I can't help but shrug.

"Me? I don't feel so... Maybe just work stress" I said, completely trying to sound confident. God! I can't even lie properly to Sharon. She always catches me, but please, not this time, please...

"I am not gonna take a shower now!" She said determined. Don't make me force you Sharon! I don't want to spoil the surprise for you...

"Please... For me? Pretty please... Till you take shower, I will select a movie and arrange for it. We will have a movie evening, cuddling, and have dinner later together! How that sounds?" I asked her, bringing out the excited me. Ofcourse, this was not fake, but not completely true either. When she didn't reply, I pushed her inside the washroom and closed the door.

"Swayam! Let me atleast take my clothes!" She yelled, but I made my way back to the living room. I heard the bedroom door shut, with a thud, and smiled for her being pissed at me for the first time. I immediately called Kaka and within minutes, he gave it to me. I quickly started my work.

Finally, removing the heart shaped cake, out from the box, I sighed in relief. Finally it's done! I looked at my watch and not bad Swayam. All this in just 15mins, not bad... I looked around the room once more. Little bit of decorations, flower petals here and there, candles arranged, TV set, centre table decorated and cake placed in centre, perfect!!! Swayam, well done! Now I hope the rest things be perfect too. I took the digital camera out and placed it at a point, from where, everything could be recorded... I started lighting the candles and when I just lit the last one, I heard the click of the door. I immediately switched the lights off, turned the camera on and went to hide behind the couch...

"Swayam!?" Sharon called out for me, seeing everything, but I stayed quite...

"My god Swayam! This is so beautiful!" She shrieked, finally in front of the couch and I got up and stood in front of her...

"Swayam... I thought..." She started but I stopped her by placing my finger on her lips...

"Sshhh..." I said and looked into her eyes. Even today, she drives me crazy by just looking at her. We moved a bit closer involuntarily and I held her by her waist...