Chapter 13

Hello everyone!💕 I'm back! I hope you guys are just excited to read this as much as I am. If you read the next update, then you will know why i regained inspiration for this story. But just a little heads up for all you Ross's ladies, ⚠MAJOR FEELS WARNING!⚠ You might need an inhaler whether you have asthma or not (it's just that extreme). As always, follow me on Twitter @thats0sierra (with a zero😉) and let's get this chapter to 10 votes before I upload the next chapter!☺ Thanks for reading!

~Sierra🌸✨🌿🔮

------------------------

Chapter 13

"Look At You Now"

Alyssa's POV:

I was driving home with Mia from the grocery store. It was silent with only the air conditioning blowing and the slight murmuring of mom's favorite radio station until Mia asked a question out of the blue.

"Have you met Alexa Dowd yet?"

"A couple times but I haven't really gotten to talk to her. Why?"

"Does she look like Rocky's type?" she asked.

"I think she does, why?" I admitted.

"I'm just wondering." she said. There was a slight pause

"Do you get to meet her?" I asked.

"Yeah but once after they shot the Loud music video," she said.

"Oh," I said. I remember that time period all too well. I knew after this music was going to be made, R5 was going to become so much more well known. I have known the Lynches since 2009 and the fact that that they we're going to become this big band playing big venues unsettled me. I don't know why but it did and it almost lead to the end of Ross and I...

----------------------

*Flashback to 2012*

I came off the bus from a long day at school. I was 16 years old and I had to admit, I had everything great at the time. Ross and I had been keeping our relationship for about almost two years at the time. I had already gotten my driver's license and Ross had been on Disney channel for 2 years now. I walked around the corner of the street and turned into my neighborhood, my usual route home. I finally got to my house, crossed my front yard, under the tree and into my house.

"Hello I'm home," I said walking to my house.

"Hey hun! Come to the kitchen!" Mom yelled to me. I walked in and there was Ross sitting at the bar.

"Hey Ross what's up?" I said dropping my stuff down where I stood.

"Alyssa guess what?!" He ran up to me in excitement and grabbed my hands.

"What?" I said with a smile on my face.

"No guess! Take a wild guess!"

I shook my head, "You got another guitar?"

"No! Something so much bigger and better!" Ross said pulling me closer and squeezing my hands tighter.

"Ross you know I'm terrible at guessing." I laughed.

"Ok ok, I'll tell you! We're doing a music video for Loud!" He announced. My mind flashed from happy that Ross was here to, oh my god... This is it.

"Ross, that's amazing." I still managed to say with a smile.

"I know. I was wondering if you could come over?"

"Ross I,-" he cut me off.

"You have tons of homework and you have to study for a test tomorrow. Yeah I know it's the same thing over and over again I get it but can you just please come over?"