In a few minutes, he starts sleeping, I can feel his smooth and steady breaths. I want to squeeze his tempting ass very badly. I tried my best to not pay attention to my crotch getting hard slow by slow.

30 minutes later.

'Fuck this, I can't take any more'

I took my phone from the table, while my one hand hugging my lolita.

Unlocked..

Search to find one particular app..

Tap..

'How to stop my needy mode when my lolita is laid on me the most important thing is his chubby and tempting ass touching my pity crotch'

Backspace delete delete delete who will search this long sentence.

'How to stop my needy mode when my lolita is laid on me'

Backspace delete delete delete how can Google know that who is my lolita.

'How to stop my needy mode'

Backspace delete delete delete you should search more decently.

'How to stop my' 'Aishhhhh fuck this, why my brain is not cooperating with me' I threw my mobile on the bed but it was landed on the floor. 'Super, fuck my mobile'.

I took deep breaths 'You can do it Jeongguk, trust you, you can control your hormones'.

Another 30 minutes passed.

'Yes! That's it. Now you can sleep Jeongguk' I closed my eyes.

My eyes widen by my lolita's moves, he changed his position a little bit then went to sleep again. But he was woken up my sleeping crotch to play with me.

1 hour passed.

'3612, 3613, 3614, 3615, 3616, 3617, 3618, 3619, 3620, 3621' my eyes automatically closed.

'NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO, please lolita not again, I can't. Fuck you lolita' he changed his position again with an enough of the grinding process with my crotch to get hard again that won't disappear for few more hours.

2 hours passed.

'Are you done lolita?' I am glaring at him.

'How? How can you sleep quietly? No, I won't let you sleep this time you should pay what you did to me now'

I grabs his waist and slightly pushed him up. I leaned on his ears "It's gonna be fun" whispered, licks and chu on it. He shivering under my simple actions. Bite it one last time, before going to his tempting collarbones. I started with few chu, then sucks his very very soft skin. He tilts his head to give me more access, which is I gladly take it. Sucks with little bites of hope with what I want to hear and it's successfully worked "Ugh, ahhh" he moaned in his sleep I smirked in my victory while sucking more. His hands are still under my t-shirt so he just held my shoulder. After the satisfaction of my arts. I let him continue his sleep. But I can't sleep, again I have waited for a few more hours.

2 more hours later.

I chu on my art before I am going to sleep "Goodnight.. No no now it's morning good morning lolita"

He starts to change his position again 'NOOOOOOO, I can't take any more' I clutched his ass very tightly like that won't move one inch and push him up to give fair enough space from my safe zone. He whined but went to sleep again. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes 'Finally I can sleep now without boner'.

***flashback end***

Tae P.O.V:

"You IDIOT get up NOWwwwwwww" I yelled at him.

"Now what?" he sat up suddenly, I didn't expect this fast move, so I tried to grip something that I forget where are my hands.

"Do you think you could fall down even when you are inside of me, lolita?"

Then I remember again and blushed.

"You doing the same thing even when you are in sober"

"Huh?" I looked at him confusedly. 'What is he saying? Ahhh, my head' I rested my head on his shoulder "Gukkie, gukkie my head, my head is killing me" I start sobbing cause of sudden headache.

He rubs on my back to calm down "It's just hangover, lolita. I will give you a painkiller". He gets up from the bed takes me with him.

"Pills? No, I don't want them, that's bitter"

"If you do not eat it this pain won't go easily, lolita"

I shook my head "No, I can bear with my headache" he puts me on the dining table and pulled up his t-shirt from mine. I shyly crossed my hands to cover my body.

He chuckled and chu on my nose "Just wait here" he went somewhere.

'How I become like this? Did he done something to me? No way my gukkie is a good boy'

He comes back with water and pills. I pushed myself back to go to the end of another side.

"This is just pills lolita, it will cure your headache"

"I said no gukkie, I hate them so much" I start crying again.

He threw the pills away and put the water on the table "Okay, you don't have to. Fine now?" he shows his empty hands. I nodded in my sniffs. "Come here, lolita" he called me softly I went to him. He cups my face wipes my tear and chu on my head "Love you lolita" chu on my nose "Love you lolita" chu on my left eye "Love you lolita" chu on my right eye "Love you lolita" chu on my right cheek "Love you lolita" chu on my left cheek "Love you lolita" chu on my chin "Love you lolita" chu on my lips "I Love My Lolita" I blushed madly by his actions.

"How you feel now, lolita? Still paining?"

I shook my head while trying to hide my blush.

"You better stay inside" he pulled up his t-shirt and puts on my head, now we are staying in our old position. He pulled me up and held my back safely, I wrap my legs around his waist and hands are on his shoulder.

He opened our bedroom at the same time my phone starts ringing.

Caller ID shows "My sweet Eomma"

*******

Hi guys, Keep streaming 🔂 'Boy With Luv Teaser' 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 and get ready for the 'MV' 💁🏻 hwaiting 💪🏻.

~Sin 💜