Zayn - I Hate You

Zayn - I Hate You

 Being Harry's step-cousin was hard enough, but having to go on tour with him and his annoying best friends was pure torture. You had always thought they were annoying, immature, loud, and extremely sexy. 

Especially Zayn, the vain one. Harry woud always tell you that Zayn fancied you, but you never believed him. You and Zayn practically hated each other. Teasing, pushing, yelling, screaming, fighting, and giving each other dirty looks is what you did pretty much everyday. How could it be possible for him to like you?

But secretly, you wished you guys didn't hate each other. You wished you guys were in love, a happy couple. You had always had a crush on Zayn and you really wanted him. That sexy smirk of his always made you wet and seeing him shirtless made you speechless. 

-

The guys came back from their concert to their hotel room, which was shared with you. They walked in loudly talking to each other. "Insane crowd!" Niall shouted. "Probably the best we had." 

"Yeah. Let's go out for a drink." Harry said. "Liam, you could get a milkshake or something."

"Okay." Liam replied happily. 

"I think I'm gonna stay here. I'm really tired and not in the mood." Zayn said.

"Really?" Harry said, looking at you then Zayn. "Alone with (y/n)?"

"I won't bother him if he doesn't bother me." You said.

"Alrighty then." Harry said as him and the others (besides Zayn) left the room. 

You looked at Zayn who was staring at you. Usually he would give you a dirty look and look away, but this time, he didn't. He just stood there staring at you. 

"What?!" you finally say in a harsh tone. "Quit staring at me, you freak." 

He smirked and walked towards you. You felt your face turn hot as he got closer and closer before leaning inches away from you. "Go away." you squeaked. 

"I want you, (y/n)." he whispered huskily. You bit your lip and felt your face grow hotter.

"W-What?" you protested. 

"I want you... and you want me."

"No..." you squeaked.

"Then why are you blushing?" Zayn said. 

"I am not!!" you lied, even though you obviously knew you were.

Not even a second after finishing your sentence, Zayn's warm lips crashed against yours. You felt shocked at first, but with out thinking, you kissed him back. He forced his tongue into your mouth as you two fought for dominance. He won. "I told you." he smirked.

"Shut up and fuck me already." you blurted out. 

After making out for a minute, a pile of Zayn's and yours clothes were on the floor. You were lying on the bed as he hovered over you, sucking and kissing your neck. When he was done, there was a big purple mark on your neck. 

He started plant kisses from your collarbone to your stomach. You looked down at him as he looked up at you. "Zayn..." you choked out. "I'm getting impatient."

He laughed before placing a kiss on your clit. Chills went up your spine as he started to lick it slowly . "Oh baby..." you moaned as he began licking your clit faster. He swirled his tongue around, making you close to cumming. "Ah, Zayn!" you screamed out before cumming. He licked up all your juices and flipped you over so you were on top now.

"Ride me." he said. You lowered yourself on his dick. He was huge, and it hurt a little. After a couple seconds, you took him in full. "Ahh Zayn!" you moaned, as you started riding him faster and faster. You were going as fast as you could now. "Oh (y/n)," he moaned as he shut his eyes. "Oh god... I'm gonna cum!" 

You screamed out his name before cumming again. "Oh fuck yes!!" Zayn moaned as he cummed a few seconds after you. You slowed down and then stopped. You got off and laid down next to him.

"You still hate me?" he asked, panting.

"I never did." you admitted.

"I love you, (y/n)." 

"I love you too, Zayn."