PANIMULA

"Umiiyak ba ang araw kapag ito ay nakahalik sa dagat?"

His promise is her as he looked and waited for her to come back.

He used pen and ink to be his sword where he became a writer of reality and dreams to become a director.

Lance Samaniego, a writer, an opacarophile, where sunset became his home in which he draws the past through his vices, past that keeps on hunting him when he met Czea Alleroña for no reason.

He can't believe it. Everything's keeping on going back where actually he doesn't want to be in it again even if he was there to look back.

How can he deal with it? How can he accept the truth of past that may rattled his now? Will he see for his nostalgia on sunsets? Or will he witness until the sunset's cry?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction, businesses, characters, events, names, places, products of the author's information or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person living, or dead; or actual events are purely coincidental.

All pictures and music used in this story are purely not mine and are solely belong to the rightful owner.

No copyright infringement intended.

Note:

There will be grammatical errors, misspelled words and inconsistencies of used tenses along the story. So, bear with it.

Thank you and God Bless! Hope you like it.

Read Also:

A Sinner Destiny (2018)
https://my.w.tt/ZFckQs2lKV

18 Before 18 (2020)
https://my.w.tt/5bNdBJFdq6

© JUANLEONCITO (2019). NOSTALGIA ON SUNSETS