Geno Sans x DepressedSickReader: This flowers already dead...

Requested by @Undercorn1

______________
Genos POV

Y/N wasn't feel well for the past month. I didn't know. But she'd always SHES fine and she is just experiencing her period cramps.

Y/N kept coughing everywhere when we go with Error and Ink. Ink asked if she was sick and she wanted to go home. She said no.

I wondered why.

Y/N sat down as she kept coughing everywhere. "Hey are you ok? Your scaring me." "I'm fine geno. It's ok." Y/N assured as she kept coughing.

She collapsed on the floor trying to breathe. "Y/N??" I Said.

____________

Y/N was in sci's office. He came out with his eyesockets looking gloomy. "G-Geno I don't know what to say... but she's ill with a deadly disease known as Flower Disease the one where FF Frisk has? She's dying... and there's no cure."

My soul paused. No cure. She's gonna die. And I can't do anything about it. "She was suppose to have yellow flowers growing on her face. But i guess it's a different type." Said Sci.

I ran to see Y/N and he didn't stop me. Classic and Ink came. Their eyesocket heavily filled with tears. "G-Geno?" I looked down with tears surrounding my eyesockets.

"What's happening?" Y/N managed to get the words out of her mouth. "You're just... tired. Just sleep okay. Things will be fine."

Ink hugged Error sobbing terribly. Error looked away hugging Ink in sorrow. Classic tried to grin but failed to do so.

"I-I... love you." I Said. Y/N smiled sadly. "Sorry G." Y/N said as she held my hand.

"Set them free. I'm sorry... this flowers already dead."

The monitor went beeping. I looked down as Reaper canes and realized what was happening. He hugged me for comfort.

_____________
Me and Reaper went to Y/Ns grave. Reaper kissed my cheek holding our child's hand Goth.

"It's ok." Reaper Said as he hugged me closely as I accept his embrace.

Secret garden.

AU Sans x Reader oneshots 2(Requests closed) •~complete~•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara