Dust x reader: You do it for them

You were in the judgement hall. Dust was staring st you with his twisted grin. He held his knife.

A voice whispered in your head. "Attack him."

"No." You said.

"Why?"

"He doesn't deserve it." You muttered. Chara sighed. "Oh you don't understand."

"Yes I do." You said.

(Watch this video!) -w-

You kept your head high ad you dodged. You kept pressing mercy. Dust didn't understand.

He kept attacking. You kept defending. You dodged but a bone pierce your arm.

"You need to fight, or you will die. Just give me your soul." Said Chara.

"No Chara I will be fine." You said back. You dodged gracefully. You kept hitting mercy.

Dust looked confused. You ran and went into his arms. He was going to kill you.

Because of all those resets, made him insane. But you had one chance.

"I will do it for them. And now I will do it Again. And you will do it for me. That is to say you'll do it for them." You said.

Dust eyesockets widen.

~Flash back~

You danced with Dust.

"I will do it for you" you sang.

You danced and swirled as Dust lead you.

" and I will do it again." dust sang.

You spun around and landed into his arms.

" And you do it for me." Dust Sang.

"That is to say I will do it for you." You said. As dust softly pulled you into a kiss.

~Flash back~

Dust softly sobbed as he hugged you. "I-I'm Sorry." Dust choked.

"It's ok." You Said rubbing his back.

"Please reset. For me. Fix my mistakes. Ok?" Said Dust smiling softly.

You nodded with tears in your eyes.

"Remember. You do it for them. And you'll do it again. You'll do it for me." Said Dust.

"That is to say, I will do it for..."

You pressed RESET

"Them."

_________