Undertale Sans x Betrayed Reader: Cheating behind me part 2

Something hit you. It was a knife. It looked to be a figure. You turned to see Chara.

Sans was in full of tears. Papyrus was in shock. Frisk kept screaming.

Gee? Is this really a happy ending? And then I fell off a cliff? Wow. It seems like saving myself is impossible.

WAIT HOW WAS THE CLIFF EVEN THERE?!

You sighed. You waited for your death. But you splashed into the land of water.

"Where did the cliff come from!" You said mentally in your head.

"From me silly!" You saw a colorful Sans. "Wow are you Ink?" You asked. Sans talked to you about him.

Ink seemed surprised you knew his name. "Yeah but if I haven't changed it into a cliff. It would've been MUCH worse." Said Ink.

You tensed at that word. "What do I do?" You aksed. Ink was gone.

Oh come on! You got to shore. You were still bleeding. But you felt something wet on your back. It was paint. It healed that wound.

Suddenly a shirt and jeans lay there. You looked and go into the bushes and changed into the clothes. You sat on the rock.

"INK PLEASE JUST LET ME GO HOME!" You shouted. Ink shrugged. "Ok." You got plopped into your own room.

'Wait I'm still at the skelebros house? Weird...' you lay down thinking what happened.

You got up and got a cup of instant noodles. You warmed it up and pour fresh hot water in the cup. You waited.

5 minutes...

4 minutes...

3 minutes...

2 minutes...

1 minute...

It was done. You ate instant noodles. You saw your phone on the table.

It was from Sans. The messages.

Sans: im sorry, I didn't mean to cheat on you. Please forgive me. I didn't know what got over me. And why I did it. I deserve way worse. I understand if you don't want to get back together again.

You smiled at his understanding. Forgiving as you are.

You answered back:

Y/N: Ok but im never getting back together with you. We can stay friends. :/

You sighed. It was for the best.

___________
Part 3 maybe?