They both get in Abella's G-Wagon and she drives them to a hotel on the other side of Arlington where everyone's meeting. She's glad the fight's in her hometown so she didn't have to travel far. Once at the hotel she meets up with all her friends in the lobby waiting for the sprinter van that's going to take them to the stadium.

While they wait Abella talks to Megan. She didn't bother to introduce the two because of how Rejoice acted towards Megan at the hospital a month ago. She didn't have to introduce Rejoice to Jermell and Jermall because they remember her from when she dated Errol. Of course there's some awkwardness in the air. Abella texted and asked Valor if it's okay that she comes so she's not caught off guard. She said yes and that's because Valor isn't threatened by an ex.

"Why's she here?" Meg asks looking at Rejoice who's standing a few feet away from them awkwardly.

"She asked to come. I feel bad for her. Maybe I should give her a chance. She's my cousin."

"Has she apologized for what she did all those years ago?" Meg asks putting a hand on her hip. As her best friend she knows everything that caused them to no longer be close anymore.

"No, but I don't want to hold grudges. I think we've learned lately that life's short," Bell says shrugging.

Meg makes a face. "You know I'm not one for having ill will towards anybody. I like to see women getting along. I just don't think it's a good idea, but she's your family."

Abella just sighs. She's always been the person to forgive people first even if they never even apologized. She's such a nonchalant person that as long as her life continues it's no sweat off her back. She doesn't let negativity sit in her spirit because it makes you bitter. Nobody could ever make Abella bothered.

They take a sprinter van to the AT&T Stadium taking their seats in the front row. Abella sits in between Rejoice and Jermell because he decided to take Megan's seat. That's him. He always wants to sit by her. They watch a fight on the undercard waiting for the main event to start which is Errol versus Mikey Garcia.

From the day Errol walked into her father's gym she knew he was special. She was only ten, but she knew a future champion when she saw one. Abella was like Hayden Panettiere in Remember the Titans at her Dad's gym. She was always on the side of the ring yelling, but her cheerleading lead her to have a lot of brother figures including EJ.

Throughout Errol's high school years he had to choose between football and boxing. He was going to quit, but Errol Sr. refused to let him. EJ realized less people go to the league than go pro in boxing, so he went full throttle. If they make a top ten pound for pound list of all boxers in all divisions he's undoubtedly on that list he's that good.

Besides being called 'The Truth' and 'Free Smoke Jr.' because anybody can get it, he's called the Boogie Man of the welterweight division. Everybody claims they want to fight EJ yet they're not making real efforts to arrange the fights. It was so bad the only person willing to step up is Mikey Garcia who moved up two whole weight divisions to fight him.

People somehow think Miley Garcia will win tonight and pull an upset. It's partly because Mexican boxing fans are so loyal, but a lot of people are doubting EJ tonight.

Garcia comes out to the ring first then it's EJ's turn. The Lancaster High School marching band comes out making the crowd of almost 50,000 people in the arena get loud again. Errol didn't know if he can sell this many tickets and was truthfully nervous. Walking out to all these people whether they're booing or not is eye-opening for him.