...Company🎀

💕

-bless-me-achoo-

MarkJae, Luchan/ Luhyuck
Friend With Benefit au
Smut-ish, Fluff

Length--> 4.2k

~💕~

~💕~

Taeil and Johnny didn't have prier relationship leading up to what they are doing now or what persons would call 'friends with benefits', just introduced at a party and it went up hill ever since.

They spoke to each and found out they both didn't want anything to do with a serious relationship because they are two complicated and surprisingly, Taeil was the one that suggested they did the friends with benefit thing.

Taeil missed sex, Johnny missed sex. Taeil was a switch and Johnny was a dominant. The party got boring and Taeil had the house to himself plus, they were turned on by their conversation. Taeil sparked the idea of leaving the party and do something more fun. Johnny went along with it and Taeil wasn't wrong. Thinking back, maybe the short male's talent in bed led him to make a decision.

Originally, Johnny didn't want to do it but he would be lying if he didn't think Taeil is hot so when Taeil called him chicken, he said yes without a second thought. Taeil told him that he wasn't much, that Johnny would never fall for him so he didn't need to worry. So, he didn't and trust in that notion.

It has been over a year since the arrangement has been going on and currently, they were taking a shower after just having a sex session in Taeil's parent's washroom.

"Hey, Johnny. I think we should stop fucking around my parents house like this." Taeil choked up first, washing the shampoo out of his hair. Maybe starting a conversation with suds running down your facing isn't the wises thing to do.

"Why? They are hardly home anyway. They won't realise a thing." Johnny retorts, hand lathering the soap over Taeil's smooth body.

"We almost broke the washing machine." Taeil deadpans, sighing at the feeling of Johnny basically massaging his aching body. When he finished washing the shampoo residue out of his hair, he washed his face off and slung his hair back so he could look at taller who was just soak up brunet's glistening body.

Johnny bit his lips as he pulled Taeil body towards him and whispered in his ear, breath brushing against the older male's earlobe, "almost. It's fine."

Chuckling amused, the shorter male scuffs out, "yea, because your dumb dick couldn't contain itself in your pants. What would I have told my parents? 'Oh sorry mom, my fuck buddy hammered me against your expensive washing machine and it happened to fall over because we were having fun.. fucking.'"

The younger male hummed, hand reaching down to grope Taeil's ass unbothered. "Well that's a solid answer." He mumbled completely entranced.

Taeil slapped the seemingly ignorant male's hand away from his body and moved back under the shower, "Johnny, I'm serious!" Taeil moaned, turning around and letting the warm water wash the sex off his skin.