...You Can't Go🎀

💜

Baby Markhyuck/Markchan
Family Au
Fluff, Mpreg, Lactation
Length--> 1.8k

Mark loved his mommy, Taeil, very much

Mark loved his mommy, Taeil, very much. He loved him as much as he loved his baby brother, Haechan. Taeil bath him, made his favourite food for him when he was being mommy's good little helper, played hide and seek with him, kissed his booboos when he hurt himself and loads more.

He really did love his mommy. His mommy was very pretty and had a cute laugh that worked remarkably with his beautiful smile. He liked when Taeil would play with his baby brother and him and make them laugh. He also liked when his mommy read him bedtime stories even though he doesn't understand it most of the times but Taeil looked funny when he did it so he enjoyed it immensely.

However, as much as he liked everything about his mommy, he loved how his mommy shine when he was around daddy; Johnny. He loved his mommy and daddy very much. They went together like milk and cookies late at night; that's very yummy.

He loved a lot about his family but there are somethings he doesn't like.

When Haechan would crawl over to him with his pacifier in his mouth, going full on king kong on his lego house that he work hard to build to try and impress his tall daddy, would definitely be one of them. Another would be when his mommy was upset with him for being a bad boy and being told he can't do something.

He obviously didn't like a lot of things but the love he had for them overpowered everything else. Everything except...

When his tall daddy had to leave for work.

Everything else his minor two year old mind could ultimately put up with but there was something about his tall daddy leaving for work that would make him really sad. What made matters worse was when Haechan would cry that he is leaving.

Well, that was currently about to happen and it wasn't sitting right with Mark, not one bit.

"Are you leaving for work now Mr. Seo?" Taeil smiled as he readjusted Haechan on his hip with the nine month old having his way with the pastel blue pacifier in his mouth.

"Mhm, just need my goodbye kisses before I hit the road, Mrs. Seo." He gently rest his hand on Taeil's waist and moved closer to him to give his significant other a lingering kiss on his lips. Haechan just sat there, pacifier moving rapidly between his lips as his tiny marbled eyes stared up at his mommy and daddy.

Sensing that he might not like what is going to happen next, the baby looked towards Johnny when he moved away and stretched his tiny arms out for the tall male to take him. Cooing at his baby boy he reached forward and took him from Taeil as he made the cutest little squeal, pacifier still wedged between his lips.

"Yes daddy's sunshine? Is there something you need?" As if he understood what his daddy was saying, he tried to babble with the paci in his mouth excitedly until drool started to fall down his chin.