...Pink Dress👗

💕

Tomomi_Mayuki

Fluff, Crossdressing AU, Johntography
Length--> 3.09k

~💕~

~💕~

It was a nice day today. The sun was out and shining ever so brightly, the flowing of the trees and grass when the cool breeze blew through it, the river sparkling as it went down stream, kids catching butterflies and discovering there surgical instincts and generally the tranquility of nature.

It was breathtakingly stunning in particular to the present day. Where he wasn't the type to observe nature and how it takes its course, today was a special day, so why wouldn't nature stand out as much as it did every other day?

It was simple really.

Oh, how he waited for this day to present itself, skipping into it like he did when Saturday was coming around and he finally got a break from school. The air was fresh and had a little dewy scent to it being that his neighbors grass was currently being watered. The ground he walked on felt a little lighter with the struggles and school hoping off his ass for the short holiday.

He felt like he was on cloud nine, soaring with the birds in the sky and floating on ecstasy. Yes, it was truly, indeed a blessed day.

Johnny had just done getting changed into some pjs, in midday, and was sorting through his closet for his now, prized possessed, item. He didn't have to search far being that it was smack center as soon as the closet doors slid open. It was beautiful. Johnny smiled, pulling the clothing article out and scanning it over with his eyes; very beautiful indeed.

Everything was set out and at his disposal the minute things started to go his way and oh is he feeling hella cocky right now. He chuckled to himself, picking up some other parts to the clothing article he now had in his arm, bending down and grabbing the shimmering item.

The house was practically his for a week, his mother and father leaving for whatever reason; Johnny really didn't give two shits why they left just as long as they stay, as long as they stated. 

He laid out the items on his bed neatly, aligning them as if it really mattered because they are going to be dismantled anyway. He looked at the items and smiled one last time, flipping his bang from the front of his. Yes, today is a wonderful day.

"Will you stop being weird for one second?" A small voice said, almost exasperated, staring up at Johnny.

Chuckling and setting his full display of his literally, sparkling teeth, Johnny says. "I can't when you're sitting right there. I mean, look at you."

Taeil rolled his eyes, bringing his legs up and folding them before him which made his shorts ride up his thighs. "Whatever, can we just get over with it? Tell me what I need to do."