...Mine🎀

💕

Itslee_

Jaeyong, Luwoo
Fluff
Length--> 2.5

~💕~

~💕~

Taeil is a simple guy. He didn't ask for much and didn't cause trouble. In fact, he is a peacemaker. He's easy to please, don't complain much and an overall easy going male, so you'd think he deserved at least the respect for that. No, he doesn't get it, especially from the one person he expect it from.

Taeil didn't know what he did to get such disrespect blatantly slapped in his face, right in front of his vanilla salted caramel milkshake. He was almost positive he hadn't done anything to anyone especially to his boyfriend Johnny.

It was another well planned day out with the gang; three couples and two singles but they were disregarded. They were of irrelevance to Taeil because they were single. Petty, but Taeil didn't care. See? He doesn't complain, even when the two single men always seem to be in the way of him and his man. It was as if Kun and Doyoung were walking promotions of anti-relationship, yet they were chummy with his boyfriend which will sooner or later cause war. He's leaning towards sooner.

Johnny was his and no one else, but did he voice this? Hell no. He didn't need his friends to know he was petty as fuck. They were out getting milkshake in the hot summer, Johnny, his boyfriend, chatting it up with Doyoung and Kun and laughing his stupid, adorable smile while Taeil sucked on his straw to get his milkshake in his mouth.

"Oh! You're arm has gotten bigger, do you really workout often?" Kun states with a surprised express while rubbing his grubby hands on Johnny's arm. The audacity. Taeil was sitting right in front of him as he did it. Does he not have a conscience?

"Not really." Johnny says modestly, allowing Kun to fondle his arm as he drank the rest of his chocolate milkshake by tilting the cup to his lips. 

"Well you could have fooled me." Doyoung added, sat to the other side of Johnny, poking his bicep and Taeil wanted to scream.

Taeyong was there with his boyfriend as well, so can't they feel him up instead? Jaehyun was just as good too; but Johnny was better of course, it was a given. If anyone was to ask Taeil, Johnny was better than any other male that walked this earth, but of course that was his opinion.

What continuously bothered Taeil is the fact that Johnny just sat there, unbothered and allowing all this bullshit to happen. Johnny didn't even complain when Taeil was overrun to sit beside him by two hyperactive males.

"Babe, there's some on your lip." Taeyong softly says, pausing the drinking of his strawberry ripple milkshake to wipe the stripe of chocolate shake that was on his boyfriends upper lip. Taeil rolled his eyes, looking away as Taeyong reached up to kissed it of. This was too much for his deprived self.