teacher ink x student reader (requested)

Finally somone requested!!! Oh by the way this was requested by lolXD247

Now here is your order!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Y/n's Pov

There's a really important rule in the school which is a teacher or student cannot fall in love with each other but me? I just can't help it! Teacher ink was just sweet! And I'm not the only one who has a crush on a teacher. Killer also had a crush on a teacher but soon got over it with outer now here I am being bullied by all the girls in art class. The bell rung meaning it was time to go to class so I went to art class I entered the room and as usual the girls were making goo goo eyes at mr. Ink. Unfortunately he ignored it and looked at me and smiled now that just set a nuclear bomb of butterflies in my stomach I blushed and went to my seat and teacher ink started teaching how to shade and stuff.

Timeskip by uh.......me eating all the snickers!

Mr. Ink's pov

I know that it was illegal to fall in love with a student but y/n was just so talented in art and is kind to everyone damn even pj thinks of her as a sister. I was grading some papers when some of the girls from class came up to me and started flirting. ......I had the 'really nigga' face on and looked at them "if all of you don't leave I will sent you to the principal's office" I said blankly and they left thank asgore they left! I decided to take a break from grading papers and go to the cherry tree blossom (cheesy I know) and there I saw y/n sitting on a branch and the branch looked like it was about to break! So I ran there "y/n get down from there!" I shouted she looked down at me with a confused face until

*SNAP!*

The tree branch broke causing her to fall I quickly caught her and I looked down at her " are you okay??" I asked worried she looked at me and blushed that triggered me to blush she nodded her head in a yes fashion " c-could you put m-me down mr. Ink?" She stuttered so I put her down and we we're just staring at each other. .....that's it I can't take it anymore! "Y/n I have to tell you something. ..." I said she stayed silent meaning she was listening I took a deep breath and let out all my feelings " y/n you are an amazing student and I just can't help to develop feelings for you it's just that your so talented, kind, and smart who wouldn't fall in love with you?! (Jerks that's who)" I said she looked at me in disbelief "b-but mr. Ink what about the ru-" "I don't care about the rule! I just wanna be with! Sure everyone in the school can call me a pedo for that and I'll lose my job but.....it doesn't matter if you're by my side" I cutted her off she was blushing so hard that she looked like a tomato! "I....I feel the same way mr. Ink" she said I bit quietly but I still heard it I smiled and lifted her up and kissed her. She was shocked but kissed back when it was about 10 seconds we pulled away and looked at each other then she hugged me I smiled and hugged back but then...........

I heard squealing

I looked behind my back and saw one of my students it was element (yep I'm putting myself in this oneshot XD)
"MAH SHIP SAILED!!!!!" She said and fainted we looked at her like she was crazy but she is right the ship had sailed "I love you my artistic little bug" I said she giggled....cute "I love you to inky"

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

There you go LOLXD247! Here is your request and I hope you like it!