nightmare x kind teacher reader part 2!

Here is part 2 hope you enjoy!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Y/N POV

It was a......skeleton??? I shook my head and looked up him "he's tall....." I thought "I am so sorry sir! I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm soooo sorry!" I panicked " woah woah!! Lady calm down! It's okay" he said I sighed in relief that he forgave me " if you don't mind me asking what's your name miss?" He asked "oh! How rude of me. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N" I said while smiling at him I saw a purple hue on his face and I started to worry " u-um sir a-are you okay?! It looks like you have a fever!" I shouted but not to loud " o-oh....um I'm fine don't worry about it" he said while scratching the back of his skull "I-if you say so. What's your name?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled " my name is nightmare. Nice to meet you miss Y/N" he greeted me " oh! Please just call me Y/N" I said he looked at me and nodded "hey aren't you the new literature teacher?" He asked me "oh! Yes I am. I was just finding the literature room" I told him " I know where it is. Follow me" he said and then we started walking. When we got there he told me he has to go somewhere " oh! It's ok! Whatever you must do must be important. Bye nightmare!" I greeted him goodbye and he said goodbye as well and left. I sat down on my desk and started to listen to some music while I waited for the students "hmm......nightmare was nice......and quite cute....wait WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!" I thought I bet I was blushing which I was I was wondering what he was doing but I ignored that thought and continued to listen to my music

Nightmare's POV

I was heading to the history room and when I got there muffet was standing in front of my desk her arms were crossed and and she was glaring at me " what's wrong muffy?" " you know what's 'wrong' nightmare! Why were you with that girl?!?!" Muffet shouted with pure rage " muffy,she was the new literature teacher I was only showing her where the literature room was" I explained to muffet but she wasn't giving up on the questions....." then why were you blushing?!?!" She shouted again "well.....it is a nice thought  that someone really cares about you..." I said remembering the way Y/N was having a panic attack just because she bumped into me and saw me blushing " *sigh* ! You think I don't care about you?!" She said with 'shock' "well....yeah-" I was cutted off by her slapping me with all her hands it hurted 6x more than a normal slap. I backed up because of how hard she did it I was looking down at my feet and holding my cheek where she slapped it " how dare you think I don't care for you!!" Muffet said really angry "...." "well?! Do you have anything to say to yourself?!" She said I looked up and blanky stare at her "well 2 actually..." I said blanky she looked at me shocked " well what is it?!" She shouted at me waiting for my response " well 1. If you really care about me you should have apologized by now 2. If you really REALLY cared about me I wouldn't be having 'fun' with one of my friends" I said she looked at me in complete shock. She was so shock that I knew she ran away......coward. I sighed sat down on my desk thinking when I'm going to dump her.....but at the same thinking what Y/N was doing.......she is cute....maybe after I break up with muffet I could?......no she would only think of me as a friend..... I sighed and started reading a book from the drawer on my desk and waited for the students.

After class

Y/N's POV

I was going to the history room (by the way you meet some teachers on your way to visited nightmare and gave ya a tour of the school so yeah) when you got there you saw nightmare with a spider lady???......I heard they're conversation...well it's quite obvious since they were screaming in they're faces...."I PROMISE!!! I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!!!" "OH YEAH?!?! WHAT WERE YOU AND GRILLBY DOING WHILE I WAS 'GONE' HUH?!?" "NOTHING! I SWEAR!!" "YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M DONE WITH YOUR LIES!!! WE ARE DONE MUFFET!! D.O.N.E DONE!!!" I saw the spider lady having tears in her eyes and she ran out without noticing me..."hm.. they must have been in a relationship and broke up because of a 'cheating situation'" I thought I looked at nightmare he was now sitting on his desk breathing heavily I walked up to him and poked his shoulder which caught his attention " I'm sorry if I came here the wrong time.....but do you mind if we talk about it?? It seems you have a lot on your chest right now...." "hm? Oh...um it's ok, and yes I would like to talk about it...."

>a few minutes later<

"Oh you poor thing!" I exclaimed and hugged him he had that purple hue on his face again I am assuming that's how he blushes??? "I am so sorry all those horrible things that happened to you!" "Hey it's okay it's all in the past now...I think I'm feeling much better now! Thank you for letting me talk to you Y/N" he said I looked at him and smiled " it was a pleasure oh! What time is it I might be late for my class! See you nightmare!" I said as I ran out of the classroom and ran to the literature room hoping I wasn't late

♥5 months later♥

It has been a quite a while since me and nightmare became best friends but.....I like him more than a best friend.....I don't even know if he likes me back! We were at the park nightmare was very silent I looked at him and he looked at me ( if you get it you are now my friend :)) "nightmare is something wrong? You've been very silent" I said he stand up and looked back at me and said something I was waiting for a long LONG time " Y/N I.....I like you.....more than a friend and a best friend.....it's ok if you don't like me bac-" I cutted him off by kissing him he was shocked but kissed back "I love you too nighty!~" " Y/N will........will you be my girlfriend??" "Yes nighty I will be your girlfriend"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Aaaaand the end request anything you want but no NO lemons k?! K
Welp bye