Mister?

5K?!? WHAT TF DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Okay srry on to the story.
——————————————————
Jungkook P.O.V.
I took Y/N to our room so we could discuss everything.

-•*•-

We sat down on the bed and didn't say anything for a while. "So..." I tried breaking the silence.

"....so...."

This is so awkward, what the hell...

"Why is this so awkward?"

"I don't know." Y/N giggled. It was silent again. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"What.... what are... we?" It was barley a whisper.

"I don't know what we are princess, that's why we need to talk about it." She nodded with a hum. "What do you want us to be?"

"I... I don't know... I don't really know you that well..." I hummed back at her. I mean she is right. It's only been like 4-5 days that we've known each other, she's already moved in with me and we've already had sex, but we don't know each other that well.

"How about we play a game." I suggest.

"W-what kind of game?"

"No need to be worried, love. It's just a game to get to know each other more." I said softly

"Oh... o-okay.." Gosh she's so precious.

"Okay, we will take turns asking questions, and we both have to answer them, okay?" She nodded. "Would you like to start or should I start?"

"Y-you..." she's so shy.

"Alright."

~Time skip brought to you by an author who doesn't know what they're doing. A.K.A. Me~

We've been talking for almost 3 hours now and I feel like we are getting really close. We've been laughing a lot as well.

"Okay Okay" I say between laughing. "Maybe we should talk about the more serious stuff." I swear I heard her gulp.

"O-okay..."

"So, I asked you to move in with me, why did you agree?"

"I had no where else to go. My dad had been getting worse. He was drinking more and started taking hard drugs as well, he was getting more violent, to the point where he almost killed me the last time he beat me. I was scared." I hummed and nodded.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through that Y/N..."

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

"Okay, why did you agree to have sex with me." I tried so hard to not smirk, I wanted to lighten the mood a little..

"I... I d-don't know...."

"I see. Okay, then what would you like this to be."

"I don't know."

"Okay well I want you to be mine." I don't know where that came from, I didn't mean to be so blunt. My eyes slowly went down to her lips, seeing her biting her lower lip made me lick and bite my own. "Stop doing that."

"D-doing w-what?"

"Biting your lip."

"W-why." I got up a little so I could place myself with my back against the head board of the bed.

"This," I said pointing to my hardened member. "Is why, kitten. It makes sir hard." I heard her breath hitch. She looked at me with innocent eyes. "Come here." I said patting my lap. She came over and sat beside me, putting her legs over mine. I picked her up and placed her so she was straddling me. "I want you to be mine. Will you be mine?"

"Y-yes..." she said in the softest whisper ever.

"Good. Now we should go over some rules. Right?"

"Yes, Sir." She whimpered when she felt my member harden more. I ignored it and moved her so she was beside me. I got out of my room and came back with some paper, pens, markers and tape.

"I'm going to let you write them. Alright?" She nodded and got settled on the ground ready to write them.

Rules for When you're submissive:

Safe word is "peaches"
1. Always obey my orders without hesitation.
2. Call me by the tittle I tell you too unless in public or I've said otherwise.
3. Always be respectful towards me.
4. Always respond with yes "title"/no "title"/sorry "title".
5. When i say no, it means no. Do not whine.
6. Tell me when you did something bad/ broke a rule and never ever lie to me.
7.Your body belongs to me and no one else.
8. I can touch you anytime i want, anywhere he likes.
9. You shall not touch yourself unless i have given you permission.
10. You shall take the punishment without whining.

"C-could w-we m-make some rules for y-you too?"

"Sure Princess."

"Okay I will write them!" I chuckled.

"Okay Baby."

Rules for Daddy:
1. When you are being mean, unfair or unpolite, you can tell that to him.
2. When I'mis sick, you must take care of her.
3. You shall protect me at all cost.
4. When I'm in trouble, you should help me.
5. You needs to check if I'm eating healthy enough.
6. You shall give me alot of attention.
7. When you are sick, tired, stressed or can't handle the situation, you have to tell me.
8. You must always give me aftercare after any kind of scene.
10. You must stop immidiately after the safeword has been said.

"Are those okay?"

"Yes. They are."

"Okay sir."