Evil Maknae

Y/N P.O.V.

The bathroom was right next to Jungkook's room, and seeing I didn't really have any choice, I quickly ran to his room covering myself to the best of my abilities and when I got in I quickly closed the door and sighed.

"Wow.... I mean, I knew you had a nice body but damn...." I heard Jungkook say and chuckle. I almost screamed and my head started darting around the room for my stuff. I suddenly felt something hit me. "Here, a towel. Your stuff is in the closet. I'll be in the kitchen." And then he left, smirking.

I sighed relived that I was now alone. Can't believe that that just happened...

Jungkook P.O.V.

I know it was wrong but... damn she's got a beautiful body... like holy shit-

Anyways, I left to go eat so she could get dressed.

Y/N P.O.V.

I went to get my suitcase and was relieved that he hadn't opened it. I really didn't want him to see my pet play gear and my age regression gear. That would've been soooo awkward... yikes.

(Your outfit for the day)

~Time skip brought to you by my kinky and lazy ass uwu~

I spent the whole day in Jungkook's room because I'm not ready to meet Hoseok... it's currently 8:30 pm, and Jungkook has been bringing me food but I'm hungry again. Currently I'm laying on the couch at the end of his bed watching tv and he's laying on his bed.

 Currently I'm laying on the couch at the end of his bed watching tv and he's laying on his bed

"Jungkook?" I called out which he responded with a hum. "I'm hungryyyy."

"Go get food then."

"I don't know where the kitchen is firstly and I don't know if Hoseok is there..." with a sigh he got up and walked to the door, but just stood there.

"You're coming with me, Princess."

"Whyyyyyyyy?"

"Because. Now get up." he said with a chuckle. I got up and walked to the door. I pouted and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. To that he chuckled.

"Cute, now come on." he finished with another chuckle.

This dude chuckles a lot.... weirdo....

~Another time skip cus I'm lazy~

It's now 10:15pm and I'm starting to get really tired, so I get up to get my pajamas.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks.

"Getting my pajamas."

"Already? it's so early."

"Maybe for you but I'm tired." I say and he doesn't reply. I took that as a sign he gave up so I go to my.... Shit. I only brought age regression pj's. "Fuck." I say under my breath.

"What?"

"N-nothing..."

"Did you forget to bring PJ's or something?" Jungkook chuckled, I guess he took my silence for a yes. so he threw a shirt on me.

"I didn't exactly forget pj's, just not the best ones I guess..." I finally say.

"Then why'd you bring them? I told you to only pack things you really needed, and that I'd buy you the rest." I sighed at what he said. I really don't want to tell him that I'm a little.

"I don't know why I brought them..."

"They can't be that bad. Show me."

(The pj's)

"No." I replied slightly colder than I was expecting. Unfortunately for me, that only caused his curiosity to grow and he was quick to jump out of bed to see what I was hiding. And sadly for me I wasn't quick enough to close the suitcase and he saw everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.

Jungkook P.O.V.

You have no idea how much I loved seeing EVERYTHING in her suitcase. From tails, to adult pacifiers and bottles, everything I wanted from a partner (life style wise) was right in front of me, and I couldn't be happier.

----------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting for a while. I'm trying to get back into writing. I also think I might make a story where the reader is the dom of Jungkook or whoever you guys want. Tell me if you'd like that and who you'd want to be the baby boy:

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jimin

Namjoon

Hoseok

Yoongi

Seokjin

Anyways thank you fro reading, don't forget to comment and vote!!!! TYSM!!!