Don't Leave Me.

(NOW SOMETHING JAPANESE) ahem.....

————————————————————

Jungkook P.O.V.

I gulped. Did she really just-
And that's when I felt my pants tighten. The way she just obeyed. I cleared my throat and nodded. I took the bandages and tried to bandage her arms as best as I could. "How'd you get your bruises?" I asked looking at them.

"I don't think I should say..." she replied and I tilted my head.

"Why not?" I was very curious although I had an idea of where she got them.

"It's nothing." She said and smiled.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"18."

"And do you still live with your parents?"

"My mother died when I was 8. I live with my father." She answered.

"Why do you hurt yourself?"

"I.... I don't know." I looked at her keenly and smiled. I brought my hand to her cheek and held it. It saddens me the way she flinched as if she thought I was going to hurt her.

"This might be a little bold to ask but, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I broke up with him a few months ago...." her face saddened. I hummed.

"Your father." I started. She looked back up at me. "He hurts you doesn't he?" Her eyes widened at my statement.

"H-how did you know?"

"You don't have a boyfriend. You still live with your father, those bruises are too fresh to be from an ex and too old to be from falling and there are too many, and you flinched when I went to hold your face." She looked at me blankly.

"Yes. He does hurt me." She said almost numbly.

"Move in with me. I'll take care of you. You won't ever have to hurt again."

Y/N P.O.V.

I looked at him blankly, we just met and he wants me to move in with him? I don't even know him! "I don't even know you. I don't know your name! Or how old you are! Or what you do for a living!" I retorted.

"Jeon Jungkook. I'm 21 years old. And I'm an idol." He answered. I studied his face for a bit. Maybe he was telling the truth. "I promise to protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you. Please!"

"I-I guess..." and then he was hugging me.... "I.... can't..... breathe......"

"Oh sorry, haha guess I'm happy!" He is really cute.

"What about my things?" I asked....

"I will bring you to your house you pack all the things you need, don't bother with too much clothes and shoes I'll buy you more. And then I'll drive you back here." He answered simply. I hummed.

"If I move in with you.... can you promise me one thing?" I asked.

"Sure what is it?"

"Promise you won't leave me." I said holding my pinky out. He chuckled.

"I promise princess." He said wrapping his pinky around mine.