Noona! Hyung is blaming me because Jin Hee almost got rape” Jungkook said defending himself like a kid

“Yah! I won't blame you if---”

“Shut up you two” Jiyeon said dragging the two all the way to the kitchen.

“Mommy are you okay?” Jihoon asked.

“Yeah I'm fine” I respond. They both look at each other and stare at me.

Why are you wearing a guy's clothes?” Jihyun asked as she tugs on the shirt I'm wearing. Then Jihoon buried hi face against me sniffing the shirt I'm wearing.

“Mommy, it smell good” Jihoon said. “and it felt nice” he added.

“Why are you two still awake?” I asked then then they both rub their eyes.

“I woke up because the two Hyung is fighting” Jihoon said and Jihyun agreed.

“Mommy wanted to say sorry about it, now come on let's sleep” I said and held them by their hand accompanying them upstairs to their room. Hongbin is really a nice guy he let us live here with them. Look at him if I also worked hard I think I own a house like this. His house is huge it has three bedrooms upstairs and a master's bedroom downstairs.

I just sat there admiring the twins as they sleep peacefully. I'm lucky to have these twins I've been so busy looking for something good to happen in my life and I didn't realized that I already have these twins. These two are the one who fill in the missing piece of my life. My parents left me ten years ago the fact that I don't remember anything from my past.

All I just remember is ten years ago we are on our way home from our vacation at Busan. It was raining heavily then a truck suddenly cross the lane, papa just did his best to avoid crashing against the truck happened that our car crash against the barrier. Then when I woke up Aunt Hyeri is with me telling me that I was in coma for eight months and I had a lost of memory. They just told me that mama and papa died that night and I'm not able to attend their burial cause I'm at the hospital still in coma. I experience to live with her for three months then I decided to move back at Seoul to our old apartment but it was sold to another person. Thank god I remember my best friend Zuho I live with him for almost a year learning how to live by myself with his help. And when I finally adjusted to being with myself I decided to move out and find my own apartment during those time I still manage to study. That's the only thing I remember from my past and I don't want my past to get happened to my twins.