T W E L V E

Mulai dari awal

“Mommy is kind and sweet. She has pretty eyes and a beautiful smile that can cheer up anyone who’s sad” She said.

Base on how she described her mommy, I think her mommy was beautiful. Yes, I get envy towards Mr. Song once again. I bet these twins looks like their mommy I don’t see any features related to Mr. Song. They both have a  pointed nose, small eyes and pink plump lips that wasn’t too thin nor thick. Then Jihoon came running towards me and Jihyun.

“Mommy is coming!! She said wait a sec she’s doing something. She’ll come up after she finished” Jihoon said and I nodded. I’m fine with that it will just take a second or a minute plus I don’t have something to do.

*ring**ring*

I grabbed my phone inside my pocket and saw the caller ID “Ms. Lia”. Shit! What now???? I told the twins to wait for a sec and answer the call.

“Hello??”

“Mr. Yoo, where are you?? We have an appointment with your dad this evening, we need to be in Seoul around 6:00 pm” Ms. Lia spoke from the other line.

“Shit! I forgot about that, I’ll be there in a minute” I said before ending the call.

Oppa you’re already going??” Jihyun asked and I nodded. She pouted then crossing her arms on her chest, looking away from me.

“When will be the next time you will see us??”Jihoon asked me.

“I am not sure about that but I will try my best to get back here to see both of you” I said caressing their heads.

“I’m sure you’ll forget us” Jihyun said avoiding an eye to eye contact with me.

“No, I won’t” I said but Jihyun is still avoiding my gaze. “Come here, let’s take a picture and I’m sure with this I won’t forget both of you” I said and they both smile. The three of us took a picture together and I made it as my lockscreen.

“Promise me oppa that you won’t forget us huh?” Jihyun said raising her pinky finger.

“I promise sweetie” I respond and made pinky promise with her. They both waved goodbye at me before I walk out of their café.

Too bad I cannot met their mother once again. Why does every time I wanted to met their mother there’s something I need to do. Promise next time I’m able to meet their mother.

---------

The next day, I’m already in Seoul and yeah I was correct that my appointment with my dad is all about the business that he will let me handle but before that he told me that I should be married for him to gave in that family business of ours.

[flashback]

“I’ll let you handle our business but you should be married before I let you handle it” My father said.

“I can handle it all by my self dad, I don’t need to marry someone”  I defend but I heard my father sighed.

“Son, it’s not that you need someone for you to handle that business, I know you, you can handle it on your own but what really mind me is your life” My father explained.

“Look at you sweetie, you’re now successful with your business but I want you to have your own family before you handle that business that your dad will gave you” Mom said. “cause once you handle that business you’ll become busy with works and you’ll not able to find someone you will love” she added

“But mom I already found someone, it’s not just---- come on let’s not rush love” I said

“I know you still love Jin Hee up until now, it’s not that we don’t like her but we want you to marry someone that can help you with that business” Mom said. Fuck it!

“Mom, I knew Jin Hee so well she can help me with those kinds of things, she’s smart” I said.

“But she don’t have the confidence son” My dad said.

“Yes she might not have that…. At first but she can gain confidence with my help” I defend.

“But where is she now?? You two already broke up for about a 4 years and now you’re telling us that you wanted to marry her? Why??? Does the two of you gets back together???” My dad said. He’s getting onto my nerves………

“Then who do you want me to marry???” I asked . Let’s see who he wanted.

“Mr. Kim’s daughter, Kim Hayoung, she can help you with business, she’s beautiful and smart, she can g—“

“Knock it off, I don’t even like her okay?” I said cutting of what my dad wanted to say

“I think he’s not ready to talk about marriage” mom said.

“You should know that I already talked to Mr. Kim about you and Hayoung’s marriage” Dad said. Fuck how can they set me up with that girl???

“Mom, Hayoung doesn’t even know how to do house chores” I defend knowing mom, she likes girls how to do house chores.

“That’s easy you can have maids” My dad said.

Urgh! How can you set this marriage without talking to me??” I asked

“Cause your dad knew that you won’t agree, and it’s been 4 years since the last time you have fun and dated someone. This is the only way we think of on how you’ll forget Jin Hee. What if she already had her own family??” My mom said she looks worried for me.

“I don’t know I think I should go now” I said standing up from my seat leaving the dinning table up to my room. Fuck it!! I know Jin Hee doesn’t have her own family I just saw her at Busan. I should do something.

[end of flashback]

“Mr. Yoo?? Are you okay??” Ms. Lia asked making me snap into reality. Fuck it!!!

“ah yeah, I’m fine” I response.

“You know Mr. Yoo? The twins don’t even look like Mr. Song, the twins doesn’t have his features” Ms. Lia said as she stare into my phone where my lock screen is me with the twins.

“What are you trying to say Ms. Lia???” I laughed.

“At his age sir, and on his profile he’s not married yet his status is single” Ms. Lia said. She’s right the wins don’t have any of his features. “The twins are more like you sir, I don’t know but just look at your photo together, you look like their father” She said.

“The fuck? Are you being serious??” I laughed once again. Then my eyes landed on my phone and yeah how the fuck does the twins looks like me????? Maybe with the help of them I can cancel the wedding???

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
KIHYUN IS NOW ARRANGED MARRIED TO KIM HAYOUNG?? WHAT NOW?