I met him last last month at Jinri and Taehyun's wedding party. He didn't change at all he's still the Yoo Kihyun I first met. Yes we talked to each other that's why I'm still hoping he's coming back to me. Then month have passed since the wedding but he didn't contact me at all that's the same reason why I didn't find another apartment cause I'm hoping he'll visit me.

Even tho he didn't contact me I'm glad I still seen him again and the boys. I had a chance to talk with them. Hyungwon is a president/CEO of a game programming company and Shannon and him are still dating he said they're planning to get married. Wonho is a producer. Changkyun is also a producer and he has his own crew and studio together with Jooheon. Minhyuk is a veterinarian and has his own pet center. Shownu is now living at States. Kihyun is now a CEO of a clothing brand company.

"Where's the baby by the way??" I asked them then someone knock on the door. It was the nurse.

"Here's your baby" the nurse said

"Aww...he's so cute" Shin Hye said.

"What's his name??" Hongbin asked.

"Siyeon" Shin Hye stated.

I was looking forward to the day that Kihyun and I will get married and we will have our own family like what he told me.

[Flashback]

Kihyun and I are laying on his bed after cuddling. Graduation is coming and we don't have plan yet.