39

||||||

||||||

Ashton let herself into the Kelly household the next morning, waving at Michelle with a smile as she passed by the living room. The woman grinned her way, blowing her a kiss with a wave. She crept up the stairs quickly, pushing Eli's door open; letting some light into his dimly light room as the sun tried to push through the curtains. She kicked her shoes off and wandered over to the bed where the boy laid on his back with an arm tucked behind his head, his long blonde hair around his head like a halo.

She threw her leg over his waist and leant down until she was laying lightly on his chest, pressing a soft kiss to the corner over his lips. He didn't react, causing her to place another on as she began a trail of kisses down his jaw to his shoulder. He moved a little in his sleep as she began to suck a hickey onto his neck, chuckling at the pressure she was feeling between her legs.

'My boy,' She whispered; 'My hot, talented, sexy boy.'

She kissed back up under his jaw, kissing the corner of his lips once more when his hands clamped down around her hips; causing her to squeal as she laughed.

'You are a tease,' He croaked huskily.

'Had to wake you up somehow,' She smiled as he pried an eye open.

'You gonna kiss me properly now you've left one everywhere else you can reach?'

'Thought I was only a tease?'

She laughed as he flipped them over, pressing himself between her legs as he leant over her. He leant down and kissed her hard, his hair making a curtain around their faces. She giggled, her hands on his waist; her fingertips running over the scar that laid their on his left side from a fin chop he'd gotten when they were younger.

'I love you so, so much, Ashton Arabella Wright,' He muttered against her lips.

'I love you just as much, Eli Jacob Kelly,' She replied softly; 'Now, get up. We're going surfing with Clark Lincoln.'

She smack his bum and sat up, kissing his lips as he knelt back.

'Since when do you sleep naked?' She cocked a brow at him.

'Well, I had to get off and didn't want to get anything dirty,' He smirked.

'You grot.'

'Am I a grot if I was thinking of you, naked in the outdoor shower downstairs?'

'No.'

'Exactly.'

She shook her head, kissing his lips as he continued to straddle her.

'Fish, Eli, the boys are here,' Michelle called up the stairs; 'Get dressed or they're coming up.'

'Coming,' Eli called.