"Okay, thank you, Alex."

"No problem. It's my job."

"Yeah, and sorry about the finger sucking thing." I said blushing.

"It's fine." Alex said with a chuckle.

I smiled and wave goodbye to her as I headed out the building and to my house.

~~~
The next day I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she looked, sounded... I wanted to know how she tasted even. The curiosity of how she tasted grew stronger and stronger by the minute. I'm just like a horny teenage boy.

I couldn't take it I had to call her. I grabbed her card and called her work number.

"Hello?" Spoke the receptionist.

"I called to speak to Dr.Vause?" I said.

"Shes not in today, try again Tuesday." She said.

"Okay." Then I hung up.

I called her personal number. "Hello?" There's that husky voice I've been craving for.

"Alex.." I whispered.

"Uhm who's this?"

"Piper Chapman."

"Oh! Hey Pipes." She said with joy... Pipes...

"Hey, can you come over?" I asked.

"Sure, what's the problem? Does your wisdom tooth hurt already? I can clock in if you want and pull it out." She said.

"No, just come over. I'll text you my address." I said then hung up.

~~~

I heard a knock on my door. I ran up to open it and there was Alex in all her glory. "What's the matter?"

"I don't usually do this, but I guess it's different right now. Your different. That's why I'm doing this."

"Doing what?" Alex asked as she came into my house once I ushered her in.

"If you don't want to, by all means, tell me, but I have to know." I said desperately.

"Know... what."

I reached for her face and slammed my lips on top of hers. She groaned quietly as she was pushed against the front door. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

I rubbed her breasts and whispered into her ear. "Do you want me to stop."

It took her a second but she answered. "No." It was breathy and desperate.

I took her hand and dragged her into my bedroom and pushed her down on the bed. I straddled her as I took my top off and grind on top of her. She was breathing heavily as she looked at me in awe.

"I can tell that you're mostly dominate, yeah?"

She nodded in a daze. "Not today." I whispered in her ear as I kissed her roughly.

I pulled away and took off her shirt and started to play with her breast. "No bra?"

She shook her head. "I wonder why?" I said mockingly. She started smirking because I caught her drift.

I took off my clothes, I'm just in my underwear. She stared at my breast with so much joy in her eyes. She almost sat up and went for them but I pushed her down.

"Nuh uh."  I purred devilishly. I was still straddling her as I went down and ravish on her neck slowly.

Her breath hitched as I felt her heart beat pounding. I got off her and I took off her pants. I slowly crawled in between her legs and kissed her all the way up to her breast and gave them each the same treatment they deserved causing them to have hickies and her in a moaning mess.

"Shit, Pipes... please.." She begged.

I smirked. "Please what?" I said kissing all the way down to her belly then starting to kiss her inner thighs.

"Fuck me, please." She pleaded. I smirked.

I dragged my finger in between her folds through her underwear as i saw her stare up at the ceiling biting her lip.. waiting for me.

I took off her underwear and started to examine and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She was so wet for me and her clit was practically throbbing with need. I licked my lips with a smile as I leaned in forward to her clit and did one long lick. She moaned out a loud husky moan that had me so turned on that you wouldn't believe.

I continued eating her out as I pushed two of my fingers into her vagina, immediately finding the g-spot and hitting it/massaging it repeatedly, going in harder each time.

She was gasping for air at this point as her hand went to my head and her back arch's in pleasure. I hummed in approval as the waves of my voice sent vibration to her clit making her moan my name in satisfaction louder and louder as she's panting, ready for release.

I fuck her harder encouraging her to cum and once she did it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Her back arching showing her perfect round tits in view and her nice smooth neck revealed as her head rolls back and her eyes closed shut but her mouth is wide open letting out the most delicious noises fall from her lips.

My eyes almost rolled back at the sight because of how much it was turning me on but I can't pull my eyes away even though her hand shoving me further into her pussy while having a death grip on my hair was for real getting to me. I wanted her to take complete control over me and never stop until I shake to my core.

Sooner or later she calmed down from her orgasm. I was contemplating on giving her another one just to experience what just happened again but that thought was interrupted once she pulled me up from between her legs so I can be face to face with her.

We started grinning. "How was that, Dr.Vause?" I smirked.

"Loved it. You're a pro." She husked out. Her voice still rough from the intense orgasm which had my stomach doing flips.

She pulled me for a kiss but then pulled back and said, "I'm most definitely about to return the favor."

I started to get all jittery and excited, I started to kiss her harder and more passionately to set the mood again. She grabbed my cheeks to deepen the kiss but all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain on both side of my gums and the pain felt like it was being transferred to all my teeth so it felt like my whole mouth was being pinned with needles and my teeth were going to fall out.

I pulled back in pain as she looked at me confused. I held my mouth and screamed. "Ow!"

"Is there something wrong did I hurt you?" She questioned.

I then held my cheek to help stop the root of my pain but it just made it worse. "Fuck!" I screamed.

Alex soon caught on quickly and told me to open as she inspected my mouth. This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me in bed.

"Your wisdom teeth is showing, like i said I can clock in and pull it out for you today." She offered.

"No it's fine." But then the pain shot through my mouth as I talked and I couldn't help but groan. Alex rosed an eyebrow and got up from bed and started to get dress.

Figure she wasn't playing I got dressed too. She took me to the dentist, did my surgery, and drove me back home. To say the least it hurt like a bitch and the pain killers definitely helped but it sucked ass when it wore off.

My mouth wasn't healed and it was all bloody so no kisses from her but on the plus side she was taking care of me and making sure I was okay.

"How can you still help me after performing in my bloody mouth." I said in a daze slowly falling asleep.

"I'm a orthodontist, I'm use to it, kid." She said chuckling. "Get some rest, alright?"

"Alex?" I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"Will you be here in the morning."

"Of course I will, kid. I gotta take care of you, unless you want me gone or something.." she said silently.

"No!" I quickly said. "I don't want you gone, please stay." I pleaded.

"I'm right here, kid."