i dare you to love me 2

"Cyrus... Can- can we talk?"
I look up and see TJ standing in front of me. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. I just stood there looking at him in silence.
Eventually he spoke.
"Look I know that your mad at me, and you have every right to be, but I just want a chance to explain why I did what I did", he said and I still just looked at him.
"Are you going to say something?" He asked, and I just snapped.
"Say something?" I said in an angry ton, "what do you want me to say? You want me to tell you that its okay and I forgive you and that's it? Guess what, not happening." I got more and more upset with every word I said, "you know what TJ? You are just a total jerk. This past year all I was to you is a good and supportive friend. I gave you multiple chances, stood by you when no one else did and risked lossing my best friend," he just stood there, looking sad and not saying anything, I felt a little bad for him but I just didn't care that moment, "I don't want to hear your lame excuse. You want me to say something? How about this? Fuck you TJ kippen", and I just slammed the locker and walked away, leaving him there, alone.

Buffy POV
I heard someone sit in front of me, I looked up and saw Cyrus, he looked pissed.
"What happened?" I asked, hoping TJ got his act together and talked to Cyrus.
"Stupid TJ," he said.
"Did he do something?"
"He tried to talk to me about what happened with Kira", he said in a more calm voice, "and I just snapped. I know I probably should have listened to him but I just flipped on him."
I looked around to check nobody is listening, "okay, I didn't want to do this but TJ is probably not gonna do it and I'm sick of this bullshit and that bitch Kira."
"What do you mean?" He said, confused.
"Kira manipulated him so he'll do the costume with here", "wait, what?", "Yeah, she is blackmailing him"
For a few seconds he just sat there but then he got up, mumbled something that sounded like, 'im gonna kill her', and walked towards the hall, me following.

Cyrus POV
I walked out if the cafeteria, I didn't even care about what I was gonna do. That bitch is gonna be sorry for messing with my crush.
I saw TJ standing next to his locker, and Kira was there to.
I walked up them.
"Cyrus what-" TJ started but I cut him off.
"Listen to me you little bitch, I know what you are doing and I'm not gonna let you. So if you don't want this to just get worst you are gonna stop this and leave.TJ.alone"
She looked kinda shook at first but then smiled, "well, I think you'd like to know that-" "no I wouldn't" I cut her off, "I don't care, it's non of my business if TJ doesn't want to tell me, and it's definitely non of yours." No one said anything, I took TJs hand and dragged him away from there, leaving Buffy and Kira alone.

Buffy POV
Me and Kira just stood there, looking at Cyrus and TJ while they walked away.
"They really do like each other that much, ha?" Kira said out of the blue.
"Yeah they do," I was really happy for them, "and nothing you do is gonna change that. And speaking of," I turned to look at her, "this is the last time you are messing with my friends," I said to her, "or I swear in gonna get real pissed", and I left her just standing there alone.
I couldn't help but smile while I walked away.

Honestly I still don't know how I feel about this.
This took me like, over a week to right and I know that the end is kinda rushed I just really wanted to get this off of my head.
Anywho, Passover is literally coming in like, three days, and we are having out elections so I have school tomorrow and then I'm going on a big break.
HOPEFULLY that means I'll have time focusing on my writing but u do have drama in the holiday cause we have a show in may so no promises.
God I need a break.