Chapter 21

ELLO MY LOVE! SO! I'M REALLY GETTING EXCITED TO TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENING NEXT ^.^ PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST SO YOUR FANS CAN READ THIS!!!

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- BABY BLUE EYES BY OLLY MURS... I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!

THIS IS A GIF OF HARRY AND I LOVE IT!!! THIS IS THE FACE HE USES WHEN HE TALKS AND AUDRY DISCRIBES HIM AS SMIRKING A BIT AHA!!! :P

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audry's POV

We walked out the door and happily skipped down the hallways. We stepped in the elevator and went down to the lobby. As we made our way through the lobby, I noticed teenage girls looking at me with hatred written all over their faces. They were whispering things to each other and all I could think to do, is just put my head down. Kate looked over and stopped me from walking.

"Don't let it bother you babe. They are all just jealous that you have one of the hottest guys in the universe!" she said while trying to stay quiet. I gave a small smile and I shook my head to show I understood. We walked out the doors and turned toward Top Shop...

We walked in and started shopping automatically! I picked out the CUTEST shirts, this tight fitting dress that was black, and a pair of black Gooci heels! We walked out with 3 bags each and decided to go to Starbucks! We waited in line and once we got up to the tired, lazy girl. We ordered.

"Hi can I get a carmal latte with extra foam please? Oh! And it's for Audry!" I said while smiling. The girl rolled her eyes and jotted down my order. Kate ordered and I checked my phone... No text from Harry yet. Huh? I wonder where he is? I mean the interviews been over for about an hour and a half! What ever! Not going to come up with situations that aren't even true! We sat down and sipped at our extremely hot coffee.

"So! What should we do next on our wonderful girls night?" Kate asked as she smiled! I thought for a second and then it hit me!

"Lets go to the movies! Or as they say here, 'The cinema'. I said in my best british accent which was surprisingly pretty good! We both laughed and sipped at our coffee. Kates eyes grew wide as she looked a bit past my head. She looked back at me and grabbed her phone to text me... What could be going on!?

Those guys back there are about to come up to us!... I read the message just a second too late.

"Hello." the strong british accent hit me. He was a blonde boy with green eyes. The other one, who was obviously hitting on Kate, had light brown hair and carmel eyes...

"Ummmm, we were wondering if we could exchange numbers and hang out sometime ya?" the blonde asked...

"I'm sorry but we both have boyfriends and we just couldn't do that to them sorry!" I said. They both looked at each other and just nodded while walking away... They walked out of Starbucks and we could finally breath again.

"Oh my god that scared me!" Kate being the nervous Nellie, said since she freaks out over the smallest things!

"Whatever. Their gone, and we should go to the movies now! Lets go!" I said while getting up and grabbing her arm.

We walked down the street and toward the movie theater. I guess there was a midnight showing or something because there was the biggest crowd of people there! We tried to get through and when we did, we went up to the lady behind the glass and asked for tickets.

"Can we have two tickets to see, 'Love and Things in Between'." I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder and a head between Kate and I.

"Make that four tickets." the guy said. I turned around to see who it was and when I did, my heart stopped.