Chapter 4

HELLO! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING! IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION OR JUST HAVE A COMMENT, LEAVE IT DOWN AT THE BOTTOM! I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- TONGUE TIED BY GROUP LOVE... THIS SONG IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT <3

THE PICTURE IS OF AUDRY AND KATE'S OUTFITS... AUDRY'S ON THE LEFT, KATE'S ON THE RIGHT!  

LOTS OF LOVE<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audry's POV

"WHAT!?" I asked practically screaming in her face! "Ya! I ran into him in the hall, and he asked for my number! Crazy right?" she said laughing at what was coming out of her mouth. I stood there in shock! Wait is she just trying to trick me! If she's lying to me I swear I will be SO mad! But there's only one way to find out! "Are you lying to me? Cus if you are I will literally hate you." I states being as serious as I can be. She laughed. "No! Like honestly why would I lie about something like this!?" she asked... Crap she was really telling the truth! BUZZ BUZZ! We both whipped our heads around to see Kate's phone lighting up. She ran over and grabbed it. She replied quickly and turned towards me. "Hey Audry?" she asked with a little giggle. "huh?" I asked being uninterested. "Ummmm Josh just asked us to a party!" she said making my heart stop. Because if Josh was there then that meant the boys would be too! "Yes! Tell him yes were going!" I said being very serious. She thought for a second and just looked at me... Like she was nervous! "Awwwwww is little Kat nervous?" I asked while curling my lip and talked like a baby. "No! I'm just afraid about who's gonna be there." she stated while staring at the ground. "What? Cus One Direction is going to be there? Rememeber when we were thirteen and we would always say, if we ever got the chance to meet them, we would treat them like normal human beings, and thats exactly what were going to do!" I said trying to cheer her up! She smiled and walked over to her bag. She pulled out her teal dress with matching stilettos. I went to my bag and saw a blue dress sitting ontop of it. I smiled and looked at Kate. "You'll thank me later!" she yelled as she walked into the bathroom to get ready. I laughed and put the dress on. It was tight fitting and it went just above mid thigh. I had Kate zip me up as I did the same. We both looked at each other. We looked stunning! I slipped on my heels and walked over to Kat who was standing by the door waiting for me. She smiled as we walked out the door. We made our way down the hall as the music got louder with each step we took. We made it to the door and knocked on it gently. After a minute Josh came and greeted us, following Niall, then Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Blake! What is Blake doing here? They all smiled and of course Louis was the first to speak.  

"Hello loves! I'm Lou, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, Blake, and Josh! And you are?" he asked while raising his eyebrows. I giggled and looked down. "I'm Audry and this is Kate!" I said while smiling towards them. "Nice to meet you girls!" Liam said while holding out a hand to shake. The rest of the boys held out there hand. Liam Louis, Niall, Josh, Blake, Zayn... "Hi, I'm Harry. Nice to meet you Audry." he said with a little smirk on his face. I smiled. "Nice to meet you Harry." I said trying not to melt into his arms. He had the prettiest eyes in the world and all I wanted to do is make them mine. But I have to remember he is a pop star who goes from girl to girl. But there was a spark. A weird one too! Like something I've never felt before! We stood there looking into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity... I was knocked out of my trance by Kate nudging me. I whipped my head to her as I was being pulled into what seemed like the living room. I turned around to see him still looking at me. I smiled, blushed, and looked at the ground. She pulled me to the bar stools and sat down.

Kate's POV 

I pulled Audry away because I wasnt going alone! We reached the not so comfortable bar stools. As I sat down I noticed how cold the metal was as it hit my legs. I turned my head to see Josh heading my way. I looked at Audry with wide eyes that were pleading for help. She smirked and rolled her eyes. I then knew I was on my own with this one. He finally made it over. It was really awkward since all he did was stare at the ground. But when he looked up, everything was fine! "So how are you girls liking the party?" I kind of giggled at his desperate attempt at a conversation. "Well for the five minutes we've been here, its been great!" I think I was a little too sarcastic but he took it funny. I looked over to my right to see Zayn smiling at us. "Hello loves!" he smiled and winked at us. At this point I was staring at the ground smiling. Audry nudged my shoulder as if to say, START CONVERSATING! I looked up and smiled at Zayn. "So how long are you girls staying in Dublin?" he said. "Were staying for a week, and then going back to London for two weeks." Audry said being completely open as usual. "Well maybe when I get back in town, maybe I could show you around!" he said being overly generous and a little flirty! I turned my head to look at Audry and at the same moment she looked at me and had an exprression as if she was saying, SAY SOMETHING! I didnt and she covered for me by saying, "Yeah that would be great!" he looked over to the side and smiled. "Liam! Get over here mate!" Liam then walked over. "Hello," he then pointed to me and said, "your Kate right?" I blushed and said, "Ummmm yeah?" Liam then kind of looked over his shoulder and smiled. I followed his gaze which was over at Niall, who was grinning from ear to ear, but when he caught me looking at him, he stared at the ground while blushing. This made me look at Audry with a slight smile on my face. He then looked at Audry and said, "So you must be Audry!" Lets just say she was happy and said, "Of course!" Liam smiled, winked, and pulled out his phone since it was ringing like crazy. "Well I have to go, but I'll get your number from Josh ya?" he said while walking away, not even giving me the chance to reply. Must of been a pretty important phone call! "Zayn! Get the girls over here! Were playing spin the bottle! Zayn grabbed our arms and oulled us over to the circle that the group started forming. I started to talk, obviously trying to make an excuse to not have to play! But Audry butted in! "Kate! It's fine!" I could tell she really wanted to kiss someone by her tone of voice. I sat down and took a big breath. Oh boy!

Audry's POV

We all sat down. I was next to Niall and Josh. Kate was by Allie and Harry. Louis placed the bottle in the middle and spun. You don't know how nervous I was! What would happen if it landed on me!? I can't even imagine what Kate is experiencing right now! Her insides are probably eating her alive! I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even know what was happening! "Audry?" I heard my name being called by Kate. I looked up. "Huh?" I asked. I then looked down at the bottle and guess who has two thumbs and is about to be kissed by Louis... This girl... I could feel my face drop from absolute excitement to dead in about 3 seconds. "Come here you American! I'm about to rock your world!" he said while leaning in to kiss me. Our lips touched and we kissed for about two seconds. I pulled away since his lips didnt really appeal to me. I looked at Kat who was in complete and utter shock! I giggled to myself as I spun the bottle. It started slowing down and as it did, my nerves kicked in again. I got really nervous! It stopped and when it did, I looked up to see who I would be kissing. Zayn met my eyes and when they did he smiled. "Alright! Come here Audry." he said while leaning in. This kiss took a bit longer. It was also a bit steamier! He placed his hand on my thigh as if to say he wanted more. I backed away and at the same time, Harry grabbed Zayn's shoulder and pulled him back and away from the kiss. Harry looked at me and I looked at him... "Something wrong?" I asked, since he was sitting there, just gazing into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. I blushed a bit and thought to myself as the bottle was being spun by the hand that was just on my leg. I thought about the kiss. His lips were soft but, they didnt suit my likings... I looked up to see Kat blushing. The bottle had landed on her and apparently Josh had spun. "Ummmmmm I have to go to the bathroom!" she said trying to make excuses. "No you dont!" I said. He grabbed her face and kissed her. "Now you can go to the bathroom." Josh said. Geeze! I have never seen her blush more in my life than she is right now! She sat there and spun. She put her hands on her cheeks as if she was anxious to see who it would land on. It was slowing down and as it did her eyes frew to the size of golfballs... BOOM! That was the moment she realized who was on the other side of the bottle... I looked at her as she stopped breathing... I could feel th corners of my mouth curve up into a smile... She sat there for a moment trying to get it through her head. Well... Thats what i think she was doing! She blinked five times and took a breath...