Chapter 17

HELLO ME LOVES!!! SO... WHAT DO YOU THINK NIALL'S GOING TO SAY ABOUT KAT? :D WELL, I'M JUST SAYING I REALLY LOVE THE WAY THIS CHAPTER ENDS AND IT'S, WELL- SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS-LY CUTE!!!!!

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- (PLEASE NO HATE ON THIS PICK!!!) LOVE BUG BY THE JONAS BROTHERS... ONCE AGAIN THIS SONG FITS PERFECTLY!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY BABE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

Oh shit I'm panicking... What if I tell Audry and then Kate finds out! Then I'm really fucked up! Niall grow some balls and tell her!

"I take Kate as a really close friend." Idiot. Why would you lie about something like that!? If you like a girl, then fucking tell her! Don't act all afraid like its the end of the world or something! She looked at me strange. Oh shit...

"I don't believe you." she bluntly said while raising her eye brows and crossing her arms again. Niall why would she believe you!? Your a horrible liar! Just fucking tell her!

"Fine I like Kate." I said with my mouth practically closed. Her eyes lit up like fireworks and i couldn't help but smile. Her face lifted up into a smile as she jumped off the couch and started jumping up and down. 

"Oh my god! I knew it!" she said while sitting back down next to me but with an intense expression! God! She's like a bowl of giddiness! She looked at me smiled and then stared at me with a smile smirk… What was she looking at? Well this is just fucking awkward! I already told her everything! 

"Why do you like her?" she said with a giddy expression! She looked at me and waited for an answer… Should I give her one? I already told her something I swore to myself I wouldn't tell anyone!… But I did so why can't I just tell her now? 

"Ummmm her hair, had eyes, the way she's a bit awkward at some points, the way she doesn't really care how she looks in sweat pants. Everything…" I said while trailing off and thinking about her… She has the prettiest green eyes in the world and all I want to do is stare into them before smashing our lips together romantically under the moon lit sky… Sounds cheesy; I know- but its how I feel. I looked at Audry who was now in what seemed like a trance. I decided to try my best and escape this conversation by walking into the room where Harry and Kate were hiding in and found them in less than 15 seconds by just opening the closet door. They both looked out and smiled. They stepped out and I looked at my beautiful love… Even though she isn't even mine yet.

Audry's POV

I sat on the couch as I heard Harry approach me. I turned around and he sat next to me. He threw his arm around me and kissed my cheek. 

"Hey." he said while looking into my eyes with a small smirk. I smiled back and just put my head on his shoulder. I like how my head fit perfectly in between his neck and his head. He took my hand and entwined our fingers… Was this right? Should we be doing this? I mean were not even dating! I kind of got uncomfortable with my thoughts and decided to get up off the couch to try and get rid of the thought of it staying like this- no dating. I walked into the kitchen and when I made it to the counter, I placed my hands on it and looked forward. His eyes were nailed to me like he was being forced to look at me. He walked up and hugged me from behind. He pulled me close and kissed my soft spots- the middle of my neck, behind my ear, and my collar bone. I hate how he knew my weakness's… It made me feel vulnerable… Which I didn't like. I pulled his arms off my waste and turned to him. 

"We can't do this. We aren't even dating yet and I don't want to be a friend with benefits…" he looked at me and shook his head like he knew what I was talking about. He looked at his feet for a moment but his head quickly came up. He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. I walked in a few feet and stood there for a second. I looked over at Harry who had been looking at me for a few seconds. He walked toward me. I walked backwards eventually hitting the wall. He put his hands on the wall making me trapped by his body. He looked down at me and pressed his forehead against mine. He looked deep into my eyes. He blinked and I could feel his eyelashes hit mine. His breathing was soft, but I could feel it hit my nose, and my lip. I could have stayed there forever, but I knew where this was going and I wanted to get to it.

"Audry? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with sweetness in his voice. I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and my cheeks turning a bright crimson. I shook my head yes. His lips met mine immediately as they moved together. His hot breath was sweet and it made goosebumps appear on the back of my neck. I kissed back and placed my hands in their usual spot- his hair. He diminished the space between us by grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. He played with the end of my shorts, which turned me on completely. My left leg was picked up, followed by my right. He was now carrying me to the bed. I was placed gently on the bed. He took his shirt off and threw it to the other end of the room. He got on top of my body and slightly sat on my hips. I wanted him closer. He leaned down and his bare body hit my t-shirt. I didn't like this. I placed my hands at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing my hot pink push up bra. I threw it off the bed and felt his body hit mine for the first time in almost two weeks. He kissed my lips strongly and I liked it. As he removed his lips from mine, he leaned up, and stared down at my body. He leaned down and started kissing my neck. I could feel the love bites being placed all down my neck. He got to my collar bone and started kissing on the outline of my bra. When he got to the other side he went up my neck again. He pulled away for a second, looked deep into my eyes, kissed my lips, and looked at me again.

"I love you." he said. This was the first time he had ever said that… I felt myself place my hand on the back of his head and pull him to me. I kissed his lips and pulled away. 

"I love you too Harry."