Chapter 3

HELLO! OK I PROMISE IT WILL ACTUALLY HAVE ONE DIRECTION IN IT!!! THEY ARE COMING IN THIS CHAPTER!!! OK THIS PICTURE IS OF KATE! SHES SO PRETTY RIGHT!? LOL I LOVE MY CHARCTERS!

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- OH MY GOODNESS BY OLLY MURS!!!! I LOVE OLLY AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO HE IS, YOU SHOULD REALLY DOWNLOAD HIS SONGS<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audry's POV

We landed at 1:00 pm and walked off the plane at 1:15... It was a really decent flight! Not too long! Definetly not as bad as the trip was from Florida to England! We walked to baggage claim and I spotted my hot pink suit cases. I took them off the conveyor belt and we waited for the rest of the suit cases to come out. When we were all situated, we walked outside and got a taxi successfully, from my mom. She can do that loud whistle that people in New York do when they are trying to get a taxi! We all piled in and gave the the driver our address. As we pulled up I looked out the window and to be completely honest, it looked like a place where super stars would stay! We got out of the cab and I looked up at the palace! I was in such a trance that I didnt even notice the tons of fans standing outside. We managed to get through and check in. We went up the elevator to the 7th floor. We walked down the hall way and into our hotel suite. Kate and I had our own room that was a few doors down from our moms and we were actually kinda thrilled to not have to share a room with them! We got in the room and just smiled from ear to ear. I felt like my entire face was being consumed by a smile. We laughed and giggled for about an hour! We finally calmed down and sat together on the bed.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" she asked. "Ummmmm," the idea began to run through my head. "Yeah sure!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice. "Ok, let me text my mom to let them know we are leaving."

We got all of our stuff around and walked out the door. As we went down the narrow hallway we heard the elevator ding. When the doors opened an ecstatic fan ran out of them, carrying a sign. We walked to the side of the hall to let the screaming girl run through. "Geeze, what was that all about?" "I don't even know, lets go before all the good stores close." We walked out of the hotel and decided to walk since the mall was near by. As we walked through the doors of Forever 21 we heard an unexpecting blast of thick irish accents. Kate and I started giggling to ourselfs. We promised to eachother that we wouldn't spend all our money because we still had to shop in London!

After three hours of shopping we walked back to the hotel with heavy bags from Forever 21, Hollister, and Victoria Secret. As we made our way uo to the enterance to the hotel lobby we could hear the roars of screaming fans. "Oh my god who is staying here?!" Kate said with a questioning tone. "I don't know, but im getting annoyed by all these screaming girls." We started pushing fans out of the way as we tried to get through the hotel doors. We made it up to our room successfully and dropped our bags, relieving the weight that had been built up on our arms. I sat on the bed and fell backwards, extending my arms out to the side. We both decided to get into our pajamas, since it was 7 o'clock and we probably weren't going out tonight. We had on black sweat pants with customized t shirts that we got when we were 13. Mine said I love Hazza, and Kate's said I love Nialler. We had our hair up in messy buns with bandanas. We sat on the bed talking about what everyone back home was doing.

"Hey Audry? Can we go get hot chocolate? Cus I could really go for some!" Kate stated with a big grin. I laughed and said, "Ya sure! Let's go!" we walked out with our animal slippers on that move when you walk. We went down stairs to the hot chocolate maker and grabbed a packet. I spilled some and Kate said, "Nice going Audry!" I laughed and flicked some coco powder at her, making her face turn brown! She laughed and poured water on my head! We laughed and giggled, but I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

"You ok there?" The boy said looking down at us with a smile. I smiled back and laughed. "Yeah! Just she made a snide comment and I through the powder at her, and well... You can see what she did to me!" I said while laughing. "Well, I'm Blake, what's your name?" he asked making me blush a little. "Audry. Nice to meet you Blake!" I said while shaking his hand. "Hey Audry? I'm gonna go upstairs... See you later ok?" she said while smiling. Blake asked me to sit down and talk and I accepted the offer!

Kate's POV

I can't believe she already had a boy come up to her already! I mean I'm happy for her but I mean wow! Why can't I get lucky like, "WHOAH!" I yelled while being hit in the face with a poster. I fell to the floor while shaking my head trying to gain my vision back. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" said the girl with a very thick Irish accent. She offered a hand and I accepted. "Oh that's ok!" I said while her eyes started to widen. "Are you American?!" she asked being shocked. "Ummm yes is there a problem?" I asked while raising one eyebrow. She just shook her head. "I best be going," I said but she ran up to me and said, "Wait! Are you staying here?" I thought for a second if I could trust her but what the heck! "Ya I am? Why?" she smiled and said, "what floor?" her voice gained with excitement. "Seven why!?" she gasped, giggled, and jumped around... What is wrong with her? "What room?!" she practically screamed in my face I shook my head no and asked, "Why are you asking this?" "Because! Don't you know!? One direction is staying on your floor!" she ran away laughing and giggling! I walked to the elevator shaking my head, remembering when I used to be like that. I took my phone out and started texting Audry to find out what was going on. She wasn't replying so I decided to spam her. Maybe ruin the mood like I always do! A. B. C. D. E. F. "OH!"

I said while running into someone. I once again fell to the ground. He held out his hand and that's when I knew who it was. It was Josh, the drummer! He held out his hand and I smiled taking it. "Hello, sorry about that!" he said while laughing. I laughed back and answered, "Oh no problem! It's my fault I shouldn't be texting while walking. I'm not all that coordinated." He laughed back. "No problem! What's your name!" "Kate!"

I answered being a little preppy. "I'm josh! Can I get your number? Id like to hang out sometime!" he said. "Ya sure!" I gave him my number, said goodbye, and walked off. I opened the door and called Audry!