Chapter 18

HELLO LOVES! IM AT 236 READS!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH HOW MANY READS IV'E GOTTEN! I KNOW I DON'T HAVE 10,000 LIKE MOST PEOPLE BUT YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE GOT RIGHT!?

BTW I PREDICT THAT BY 2015, NIALL'S HAIR WILL BE ALL BROWN SO DONT GET CONFUSED!!!!

SO THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- YELLOW BY COLDPLAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

She sighed at the sound of her phone ringing, which absolutely destroyed the mood. I climbed off of her and sat on the bed. She made her way over to the counter where her phone was placed. She looked at it and sighed. With one swift movement she clicked the lock button and placed it back on the counter.

"Come on... We better go back." she said while retrieving her shirt that was now at the edge of the bed. She slipped it over her head and before she could put it on her arms I jumped off the bed and began to protest.

"No wait. We don't have to go back yet... Stay? Please?" I asked while kissing her lips softly. So softly that our lips barely even touched. Her beautiful eyes looked up at me with guilt... I know she doesn't want to leave, but we both know we have to. They would all start wondering where we are and thats the last thing we need.

"Were not telling them yet." she said as she put her arms through her shirt... I slipped my Jack Wills shirt back on and shook my hair. She turned around toward me and shrugged her shoulders. I stepped in front of her and kissed her lips softly. I took her hand in mine and looked at how small her hands were compared to mine. They were small and dainty, but they were cute. We walked out and back into Louis room. We stood in front of the door and waited for a second. We knew all eyes would be on us the second we walked in. She pulled her hand away from mine and looked up at me before opening the door.

Zayn's POV

Holy shit what was going on with these fans these days! They are all talking about wanting to rip our clothes off and shit! I mean who wouldn't want to rip my clothes off? But I mean bloody hell! I heard the door open and I looked away from my computer screen. What in the hell is going on?! They SO had fucking sex! I mean Haz's hair is practically everywhere! And poor Audry's face is just beat red! HAHA! He is so screwed if she's pregnant! I will honestly laugh when Harry is sitting on the couch with eyes the size of golf balls, finding out that he fucked Audry... A sixteen year old! I know it's horrible of me to think like that but holy shit! I gave Harry, "the look," where I give a little smirk with a small shake of the head. I think he got my look by the way his face changed expressions... Should I say something? Fuck it! I'm going to!

"So did you guys have sex or what?" I said while looking at both of them with a small smirk. Audry's eyebrows went up as she started shaking her head no. Same with Harry but he didn't raise his eyebrows.

"Uhhhhhh NO! But gotta go!" she yelled as she ran out the door. Yup she's so pregnant...

Kates POV

OH MY GOD IT'S HIS SEX HAIR! THEY HAD SEX! HOLY CRAP! Oh my god... Audry had better not have slept with him! I looked at Audry who had the look of guilt... Guilt. Oh my god! She did it didn't she! I gave her the evil glare and she could tell I was disappointed. She looked at her hands and when Zayn made a comment that I decided to zone out, she ran out of them room. She did it. Oh my GOD! What will her mother think of this!? Oh my god what am I saying!? I'm acting like an adult... I should be happy for her and asking her how was it! Not why she did it and what she has to say for herself! But I'm going to anyway! I ran out the door behind her, with El following me. We all walked in our room and she sat on the bed. Oh my god what is she going to say? What if she is pregnant and has been hiding it from us all this time! What if thats the reason she passed out back in Dublin! Maybe that's why Harry wouldn't tell us much about what happened and what she has! Has he known too! Is this what he meant by let him in!... No wait. I rememeber her specifically saying they didn't have sex... Ok. I gave a sigh of relief, making both of them look at me strangely... I joined them on the bed and looked at Audry...