Chapter 5

Caleb got up and I looked at him. He was adorable.

I got up. 

“Take me to your lair.” I said with a little giggle. 

“It’s something like that.” He replied with that smile I once found annoying. 

We got into his car and he started driving. It was around five minutes when Caleb broke the calming silence.

“We’re almost there.” He said as he drove with one hand thinking he was cool.

I laughed at him. 

“Great.” I said and touched his hand. He grabbed mine and drove like that. One hand on the wheel, and one hand on mine.

He looked at me for a second and smiled than looked back at the road. 

It was dark now, but you could still see in front of you. 

Caleb pulled over and looked at me.

“We’ve arrived at the destination.” He said.

“Let’s go.” I replied.

We got out of the car and I walked around to Caleb. He grabbed my hand and we continued walking to where he was taking me. 

“Close your eyes.” He said to me.

I kinda laughed.

“Than how would I see?” I said. 

“I’ll guide you.” He said and I closed my eyes but I could picture the smile on his face.

We started walking. Even with Caleb guiding me I still felt off balance. I was so excited to find out where he was taking me. We started walking up something and I started to figure out where this was going.  He stopped. I could feel the nice wind blowing around us. 

“Okay.” Caleb said satisfied.  “Open.”

So I did. 

It was a sunset. We were on a cliff and you could see the beautiful sunset in front of us. 

“Wow.” That was all I could get out.

“Do you like it?” he asked me.

“It’s…It’s beautiful.” I got out.

“Like you.” He said and that was the cutest thing someone’s ever told me. 

I smiled at him and I wanted to kiss him so badly. I leaned in and so did he. But at the last second I pulled away.