Chapter 9

We break up for an hour and he already has a new girl. I should've known he wouldn't want me back.

My anger only grew though. How could he already have another girl. We weren't even officially over yet.

I sat in my car deciding whether or not to face him.

The tears were streaming down my cheeks when I decided against it. It wouldn't matter if he saw me.

He hates me.

I made him hate me for doing something I couldn't stop.

Maybe I was better off without him. I don't need someone in my life who can't trust me.

But it was Caleb.

I can't live without Caleb. I can't live without the way he held my hand. Or hugged me. Or kissed me. I can't live without the way he made me feel.

I turned my car off.

I had to get him back. I wiped the tears from my face and took a deep breath.

I opened the car door and stepped out. The rain was coming down hard and I was already soaked.

I looked at where Caleb was. The girl seemed to have left and Caleb was paying.

I walked into the place and right behind him. I tapped his back and he turned around.

"Hanna?" He said uneasily.

"Caleb, I"

"Let's not do this here." He said. "Maybe another time. I'm not ready to talk yet." He replied.

No I thought. I can't lose him.

"Caleb, please just listen to me." I said desperation in my voice. "I love you. You and you only. Sean means nothing to me okay. I didn't want to kiss him. He's terrible and I hate him. I just want to be with you."

Caleb looked at me almost in shock like he didn't know how to respond. I told him exactly how I felt and I could see in his eyes he wanted to believe me. But something was stopping him.

"Say something." I said breaking the silence.

"I, um" he tried to say but was interrupted by a voice from behind.

"Are you ready to leave babe?" The voice said. It belonged to a tall blonde haired woman.

I hated her already.

"Um yea. Hanna I'll talk to you about all this tomorrow." He said and smiled at the girl and they walked out.

My eyes filled with tears. He just left. He picked her over me. Is that really it. How could we be over? We were perfect. We were that couple.

All the memories we had flashed through my mind. All the fun times, all the laughs and smiles. All the kisses and late night talks. I feel like I've known him my whole life. And now that stupid blonde has him.

I walked out to my car with the tears pouring. I couldn't focus on anything but Caleb. His smile and laugh and everything.

I opened the door to my car when I felt a hand on my back.

I turned around and felt a familiar pair of lips on mine.

Caleb.

"I'm sorry." He said through the kiss. "I should've believed you."

"It's okay." I replied my tears landing on his face when I smiled.

"I love you Hanna," he said. " and I'm never gonna let you go."

Sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to update and this is what I wrote and yea. So I hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading I love you💗
~Sarah