Chapter 16

Harry froze whilst looking down at Louis blue eyes, "Y-you.. love me?" Harry said smiling brighter than ever before.

"Um.. yea yes I do.. sorry is it too soon I.. oh god I'm sorry I.." Louis panicked

"Darling breathe.. it's okay " Harry chuckled

"Guess what?" Harry said

"W-hat?" Louis spoke nervously

"I love you too cub " Harry kissed down Louis neck.

Louis giggled at the new nickname he gave him , the two held each other and kissed slowly hearing the waterfall behind them.

"I loved you since the day we met " Harry blushed caressing Louis cheek and brushing his wet hands in his feathery hair.

Louis giggled "I could stay here with you forever, it's peaceful. " Nobody around to hurt me , just you and me haz"

"I swear I won't let anyone hurt what's mine I do everything in my power to keep you safe from those assholes." But anyway for now let's have some us time and forget about the rest of the world for a few hours. " Harry grabbed Louis hands as they twirled around in the clear blue water.

"You know this water is exactly like your eyes , so blue baby , so beautiful."

Louis couldn't help but blush " You're even more beautiful haz."

Louis dived into the water and swam around seeing everything clear, he grinned when he saw Harry's feet, He swam to his feet grabbing them gently. Harry jumped and laughed , he dived under looking at Louis features how beautiful they were under the water. He grinned widely swimming towards him and planting a kiss to his lips.

Something caught Louis eye behind Harry and it was a fish but it was so colourful he was fascinated by it. He grinned following it around but eventually it swam off. Louis felt strong arms pull him into him and swimming to the surface. , the water dripped down both their body's. Harry noticed Louis lip quivering, noticing he's starting to get cold.

"Baby are you cold?" Harry asked

"Starting to yea .. but I'm having fun " Louis smiled

"Let's go get something to eat and warm hey?" Harry grinned.

"Sounds great hazzy " Louis beamed

Both boys got out and dried themselves off , Louis looked towards the trees and saw a picnic all set out beautifully. "Harry.. " lou looked towards Harry , Harry had the biggest grin.

"You did all this.. for me?" Lou asked

"For us darling yes " Harry picked Louis up and planted him softly on the blanket.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this book has slow updates just been struggling on  what to actually write lol. If you have any ideas please leave me some comments x
Thank you