Chapter 8

Louis laid his head against the pillow awaiting his x ray results , Harry said next to him the whole time and made sure he was okay.

"You don't have to stay harry.. I'm okay " Louis bit his lip he didn't really want him to go but Louis felt bad , Harry could have things to do.

Harry rubbed his curls back with his fingers " Are you kidding I'm not leaving you on your own Lou , I don't have anything else better to do and besides I'm your friend" Harry smiled but frowned slightly seeing the bruising on Louis wrist.

By now Louis was crying "Hey hey please don't cry love it's okay I'm here." Harry sat on the bed pulling him in for a hug gently avoiding his bad wrist. He sobbed into Harry's shoulder.

"T-thank you.. you don't know h-how greatful I am of y-ou" he stuttered trying to get his breath back.

"Easy darling it's okay shh" Harry cooed rocking him gently. Louis sniffled pulling back slowly looking at Harry's eyes, they stared at each other until the nurse came in clearing there thoughts.

"Sorry for the wait Mr Tomlinson , I have your results and you have broken your wrist as you could've guessed by looking at it but we had to make sure. " So we will get a cast on you as soon as possible in the mean time I'll give you more pain relief so I numbs the pain. " the nurse said

__

An hour past and Louis had his cast set on his wrist and his arm was in a sling, he was exhausted and drained that he just wanted to go to bed. Louis felt his eyes closing and his head leaning against the window in Harry's car. Harry glanced over at him checking up on the poor lad. He smiled slightly knowing he would be tired by now.

Harry thought it was best he drove to his house, as his mother may be in for a shock when she's sees what's happened to him.

___

Hey thanks for reading sorry I've been slow updating been a busy few weeks with a new job.. and well it didn't last long lol so here I am 🙈😂