Chapter 15

Harry and Louis had finished their ice creams , Harry took out his wallet and grabbed some money out leaving it on the table for the waiter.

"I was thinking , you wanna go somewhere after this , I know a beautiful place where there's a big waterfall, it's peaceful." Harry said

"Yeah I'd love that " Louis said smiling as he stood up.

Harry took his hand and walked to his car with Louis.

Louis smoothed his fingers through his hair and sat down buckling up. Harry started the car and placed his hand on top of Louis. Louis smiled warmly and sat back.

Louis gasped as he saw the forest coming into view and water falling off the rocks

Louis gasped as he saw the forest coming into view and water falling off the rocks. Harry parked the car and giggled at Louis happiness.

Louis stepped out and rushed over to the water , Harry followed behind watching the small lad so mesmerised. "Harry it's.. its "

"Beautiful right?" Harry spoke for him Louis turned around and giggled." Yes it's very beautiful I love it."

Harry held Louis hand and sat on the rock , they stared at the water for a while. Louis soon felt soft kisses against his neck. He turned his head and caught his lips. Harry cupped Louis cheek and kissed him passionately. Harry pressed his tongue against Louis lips asking for entrance. Louis moaned softly letting him in. There lips moved in sync.

Harry pulled away softly, "I want you to know just how beautiful you really are, nobody else matters, fuck those people at school they are not worth your time baby, I can't believe people would even think about hurting someone so special and so caring. " Harry spoke
Warning some smut!! ✨
Louis sniffled , a tear rolling down his cheek staring up at Harry whilst hearing the waterfall behind him. Harry wiped his tears and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go for a swim shall we?" Harry grinned widely pulling Louis in closer. "Is it cold?" Louis whispered but stood in the water anyway. He gasped it was cold but warmed up straight away.

Harry brushed his curls back with some water and splashed about a bit. Louis splashed Harry , Harry gasped and splashed him back.
Louis giggled wrapping his arms around Harry's neck.

Both boys kissed passionately in the water , Harry drifted his lips down against Louis jaw and sucked on a spot on his neck. "oh" Louis let out a soft moan. That went straight to Harry's dick. He smirked sucking more . Louis slipped his hands down Harry's chest making his growl lowly. "So beautiful princess " Harry said slipping his hand down Louis shorts past his boxers briefs , Louis whimpered feeling the touch of Harry's warm hands on his crotch.  "Just relax baby, I'll make you feel so much better " Harry said kissing against his neck again , his hand grabbed his length and started pumping slowly.

Louis threw his head back moaning loudly "ohh uh"  Harry kissed all down Harry's neck whilst pleasuring him.  Louis felt confidant and slipped his hand down Harry's boxers briefs doing the same , he took Harry's length out and started pumping. "Fuck baby" Harry growled moaning softly , Harry continued to pump Louis dick , "uhh ohh h-harry mm " he moaned . Louis pumped Harry's faster " ohh baby that it , fuck right there , your hand feels so good against my dick. "Harry and louis were a moaning mess pleasuring each other.

Louis could feel a tightening in his stomach "H-Harry I.."

"That's okay baby, I'm close to just cum when your ready okay." Harry moaned about to explode.
"Ah fuck" with a few pumps they both came .
"Uhh fuck fuck ohh harry yes!!" Louis moaned coming down from his high.

Harry growled and moaned loudly "ohhh louis baby fuck!!" Both boys were breathing heavy looking at each other.

Louis leaned in and kissed his lips softly "I.. love you " Louis blurted out.