Chapter 14

Harry and Lou arrived at the ice cream parlour and sat at a booth at the back so it was peaceful. Harry took out two menus placing them flat on the table.

Louis eyes widened he knows he wants chocolate and peanut butter ice cream but there a lot to chose from on the menu. "Oo haz I'm gonna get chocolate and peanut butter ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. "He giggled

Harry mentally awed in his mine "I'll get the bubble gum ice cream with a flake and sprinkles " he grinned closing his menu. He grabbed his hand and kissed it gently. A waiter came by and took there order "Would you guys like any drinks?" The waiter asked whilst finishing writing down their orders.

"Yeah can I get a coke please" Harry said

"Ill have water p-please " Louis stutters but then cleared his throat. "Very well " the waiter wrote everything down and left the table.

"So how are you feeling baby?" Harry asked
"Better when I'm with you haz" he blushed placing his small dainty hand on top of Harry's.

Harry smiled widely grabbing his hand and kissing them gently.

After a little while there ice cream arrived , Louis dug into his ice cream eating quite quick.

"Woah slow down babe, your gonna get brain freeze " Harry chuckled

"It's tastes so good haz I could eat this all day everyday." Louis smiled with a bit of ice cream on his chin.

"You uh got a little something there sweetheart" Harry pointed out.

Louis pouted wiping it off with a napkin.

Sorry it's short but these past few days as you all know due the death of dear Felicity I honestly cannot believe she died. My thoughts and prayers are with Louis and his family. Life can be so cruel sometimes. ❤️❤️ I hope you are all okay , it's okay to cry and it's okay if you need to talk. I sobbed , even last night because I don't want this to be real but sadly it is.

That poor family have been through a lot , I honestly hope they stay strong 🕯❤️ rip fizzy you are beautiful ❤️😢