Chapter 18

After their picnic Harry and Louis found themselves wondering the forest , it was so beautiful peaceful even. They walked hand in hand down the path , Louis wrist was still in a cast and was soon to be off.

"How about we sit here , seems like the perfect spot don't you think?" Harry spoke looking back at Louis .

"Yea perfect haz"

Harry blushed at the nick name and set out the blanket. "How are your wrist?" Harry asked

"Getting better it aches sometimes but I try not to think about it" Louis gulped sitting down on the blanket. Harry sat with him, he gestured him to sit closer and Louis did so.

"Come here darling " Harry licked his lips looking Louis lips. "Can I kiss you again? Harry asked

"Ya know you don't need to ask " Louis blushed and giggled. Harry grinned pulled him in close he latched his lips to Louis and kissed passionately, his hands smoothed up and down his back and found themselves in Louis hair smoothing his feathery hair.

Louis moaned quietly against Harry's lips , Harry smirked laying him down on the blanket gently, he smiled. " So beautiful darling , are you comfortable with this?"

Louis nodded continuing moving his lips feeling each others tongues dance against each other's. Louis could feel himself harden in his pants, which caused him to blush.
Harry noticed "aw that's okay darling.. me too " Harry could feel his bulge growing as they continued there snogging session.

Louis winced as leaned against his arm slightly , Harry realised and tears began his eyes , Louis kissed his tear away and let Harry do all the work.

Within minutes there clothes were spread out everywhere and moans filled the forest , there steamy body's moved together in sync as they made love out in the open but it was romantic as know one was around apart from them two. Harry thrusted one last time and came into the condom. "Cum for me darling " Louis lost control and came so hard he saw stars burst in his mind , he let out a loud moan.

"There breathing calmed a bit and Harry and Louis stared at one another as if they had known each other for years.